Collapse
No announcement yet.

What will HRG remember after this?

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Exactly it was a set up so that it looked like the Haitian stopped them, shot HRG, mind wiped him, and took off with Claire.

Comment

Oh yeah, lol, I guess if he forgot completely about Claire the others would ask him about her...and he'd wonder how he got shot, lol.

Comment

Did anyone else catch the symbolism of the scene. Having the Hatian (A mutie) shoot him where he shot his other partner.

Comment

I dont think that was so much symbolism, as it was a parallel

Comment

something i don't understand is why matt was brought back to primatech at the end... did he make an agreement with HRG or something to be brought in?

Comment

no he was just brought in so he can have a understanding of the company i think.. or to help? also the boss guy probably said it would be nice to have a partner who can read minds

Comment

from what i remember, matt wasn't exactly too fond of the idea of their research... he would have had to have been brought in through force, or at least faking it in the presence of HRG's boss...

thoughts? i'm a tad confused...

Comment

well he doesnt have a job.. hes interested in how he got his abilites.. mayb got offered or asked if he can join

Comment

isn't that a rather large assumption on your part? the fact that they didn't clearly explain what matt was doing at primatech is what prevents this episodes from being one of the best thus far, in my opinion... it's a pretty important element to the storyline that should have been clarified, don't you think?

Comment

thats just the way it looks

Comment

maybe. back on topic.

I don't think Mr.Bennets completely lost his mind. he just said "take whatever you need to keep them from getting claire" if you ask me that just means whatever would give them a clue to where she would be, but not herself. If she saw HRG again, he might know who she is, or understand she ment someting to him. kinda like Alztimers in reverse.

It also sounded like the haitan and Claire were making a run for it. "to keep them from getting her" them? does he mean the company he worked/works for?

Comment

that's the way I see it - to keep the company from getting her.
                          Did you see the boss' look when Claire walked out from the burning house and began to heal? He knew right then and there it was time for Claire to be brought in. Why didn't she go out the back and wait? sigh.... That's why HRG devised this to save her from the company. Oh, and back to just up above, Matt is a captive prisoner for now, just like Ted the nuke man. But he's not as much of a threat. It seems they hope to recruit him to be an asset to the company.

Comment

HRG will forget everything he knew about Claires' ability. The Hatian would have to take everything about her for the last six months to a year. Including the bridge incident. The "Company" will realize that he has been wiped, But they will not tell him the whole story.

Comment

That makes more sense to wipe his memory of Claire's ability, since HRG claim that he didn't know about Claire's ability. Except the loophole is Sandra and Lyle knows. I wonder if The Haitian wiped their memory too, because her mom will not stop to look for Claire. I guess this will be explained later.

Comment

I believe that HRG will remember claire and all most everything leading up to the point when he decided to turn her over to the Hatian, he will remember all of the events leading up to and through the nuclear event with Ted. He might have a few select memories removed if he had knowledge of nathan as her father, but i dont think he did. I think the
                                hatian took only what would give them clues to her where abouts and enough to give hrg plausible deniability.

Comment

Working...
                                X
                                😀
                                🥰
                                🤢
                                😎
                                😡
                                👍
                                👎