Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Special F/X in "Company Man"

Discuss the visual effects. Where they good, bad or just U-G-L-Y?

i liked the part with Claire after Nuclear man exploded. She was burnt to a crisp and is walking toward the camera, as her skin just kind of re appears

Comment

I thought the door handle melting at the start didn't look too good, but everything else looked great. Also, the makeup dept did an excellent job of making everyone look younger.

Comment

OMG crispy f*ckin claire!!!! that was the f*ckin best!!! so many witnesses, so many mindwipes, the Haitian's got some overtime pay coming

Comment

Fire effects were great. Kudos to the effects people on those. Also the regeneration effects, those were excellent for a TV show atleast. Watching Hayden walk towards the camera was creepy. All those layers of skin, muscle and fat regenerating was very cool to see.

Comment

Originally posted by last man of krypton
            I thought the door handle melting at the start didn't look too good, but everything else looked great. Also, the makeup dept did an excellent job of making everyone look younger.
            Yeah, they looked kinda cheap, but the rest was pretty good.

Comment

Two major scenes with Claire were great.
              She really looked young in the flashback, and her radiation burns and recovery were just plain killer!

Comment

Amazing special effects once again and they just seem to get better every episode!!! I was well impressed with Peter flying last week with Claude on his back. But this week with Claire being shot, her neck burnt and the recovering from being burnt to a crisp! Absolutely amazing!!!

Comment

Great job on the radiation/fire effects, as well as Claires regeneration. Those rocked!

I've also got to give big kudos to the set designer for the "burning/charred" Bennet house interior. Excellent!

And, as stated earlier by Shaun, the make-up dept. did a great job on the actors for the flashback scenes.

Comment

In the commentary (can you see that yet?) the writer & director went into the burning set almost to the point of ad nauseam, they missed several scenes just to go on about it.
                    They used two houses, one they built just to burn, the other was an actual house they use for the Bennett household.
                    The special effects in this episode were truly awesome.

Comment

Working...
                    X
                    😀
                    🥰
                    🤢
                    😎
                    😡
                    👍
                    👎