No announcement yet.

Company Man airs on global sunday 8:00 pm central

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Company Man airs on global sunday 8:00 pm central

Holy! Heroes is airing tonight against the oscars on global. Hopefully it kicks those ass kissers into the ground.

Spoilers to come.

what? why is Heroes on tonight? Please don't post any spoilers in here for that episode.

Comment

The only reason it's on tonight is Global wants to have a number one show to go up against Ctv and the academy awards. That goes to show that Heroes is doing very well. I have got to post spoilers not to be a prick, but just because i'm excited about the show and I want to share my thoughts with everybody.

Comment

IMO, I dont think its a great idea for them to air the episode tonight. If its airing at 8pm central time, doesnt that mean, its airing at 11 pm Eastern time? That wont affect the ratings in a positive way I think

Comment

its showing everywhere on NBC? or just in certain places

Comment

8:00 pm central is 9:00 pm eastern. It won't hurt the ratings, because this is only in Canada. The oscars start at 7:30 pm, so all the boring awards will be handed out and everybody will be changing the channel. This is a good opportunity for new viewers to jump on board.

Comment

wait so its only on in canada?

Comment

actually i just finished watching it, and it was a GREAT episode in my opinion. lots of twists and turns throughout the way

warning: spoilers ahead, do not read if u do not want anything to be spoiled

well, the episode was great, it first showed matt and ted tryingt o find something in the house and the reason why they took them hostage to begin with (if anyone has seen one of those preview clips online, this was one of them). things suddenly got ruff in the middle, and ted was going to shoot the wife, when HRG thought to matt to shoot clair, that she would heal, so he did. lots of interesting facts revealed in this episode, claude, was HRGs old partner, actually, his first one. and when it was revealed he was hiding one of "them" he was than to be killed (not known who he was hiding really, i couldnt infer that from the scene). he ended up shooting him off the bridge as he turned invisible.

now, the interesting developments in this ep happened to implicate hiro's father as the leader of the organization (least thats how it looked, well least it looked like he was in charge, he was there with young hiro on the day claire was abandoned). things went from bad to worse when HRG's recruiter shot ted, which set him off, claire, the only one capable of getting close enough to him to tranq him did it in time before a big nuclear explosion happened, although lots of cool explosion effects, and skin ripping effects were shown.

what happens after this? well, i'll leave the ending for u guys to watch cause i dont want to spoil it, but i'll just say that claire is now possibly on the run, shes not living at the house anymore

obviously i omitted a bunch of stuff that happened in the ep since i dont want to completely spoil it, but this episode was a very well done piece of work (gotta love HRG thinking his thoughts in japanese at first to stir matt off his thoughts), and the acting was solid, i think they all nailed it, hope yah guys enjoy it tomorrow!

oh yeah and a new female hero has been revealed in this episode, i do not know if it was faith or not that was talked about, but the recruiter hinted to HRG that she is one of them and she'll "clean up the mess he made"
                Last edited by tam123; 02-25-2007, 08:14 PM.

Comment

MY GOD!!!! This was easily the best episode of the series so far. There was so many reveals i got goose bumps. Mr. Bennett is by far the best actor on the show, when he shot his partner 7 years ago(i won't say who) he was amazing. Hiro's dad was excellent giving young claire to hrg. The ending should win some kind of award, it was a tear jerker. It's awesome that Matt is going to be Hrg's new partner. The Erik Roberts character is pretty sinister with him wanting claire. Now that claire and the haitian are on the run they will probably go to find peter and claude. It's going to be interesting now that the haitian mind wiped Hrg.
                  Last edited by Hockeyking; 02-25-2007, 11:53 PM.

Comment

(DON'T REALLY KNOW IF IT IS CONSIDERED SPOILERS...BUT BE WARNED!!)

Well judging by what I read before I posted...I thought the "Company" was supposed to have killed HRG...but now reading and putting 2 and 2 2gether...I think HRG was supposed to have killed the Haitian and turned over Claire. So that explains why HRG wanted the Haitian to shoot him and to go deep and wipe out anything that might let Matt know where she's at...hmmmm, damn I wish I didn't see this episode because that means I have to wait 8 days till the next episode. Yea it was a real tear jerker...but the flashbacks were fanboy giddy for the simple fact that it included minor details and more character connections then we previously thought. I wonder what Mr. Nakamota got up his sleeve knowing that Hiro has powers....and why didn't he get Hiro after finding out. He sure seemed interested in Claire. Just some extra cents thats all.

Comment

OMG thank you for the notice, I'll check my TiVo !

Comment

Working...
                      X
                      😀
                      🥰
                      🤢
                      😎
                      😡
                      👍
                      👎