No announcement yet.

Chloe or Lex - Who Does Lana Trust?

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Chloe or Lex - Who Does Lana Trust?

We know Chloe knows about Lex's evildoings and Lex isn't a friend of Chloe either, especially from this episode. But on who's side is Lana?

She marries Lex and seems to be happy about i t.

Chloe is her bride maid and the friend she spend her bowling night together.

BUT

When Lex wanted to know where Chloe went, Lana came to Chloe and demended to know the truth. She thought Chloe is hiding something from her again.

When Chloe said she was following supossed stalker, Lana immediately asked if Chloe suspects Lex. Where did that idea come from? Doesn't she trust him?

When Chloe explained herself and told her what she thinks of Lex, Lana run to Lex and repeated him everything she heard.

When the doctor was dead she listened to Lex's explanations and hugged him.

But with That Look on her face...

So, who does Lana trust?
    Both; Chloe is her friend and she believes the best in Lex, loves both of them.
    0%
    Lex; she's uner his influence and becoming dark. She's on spying terms with Chloe since Hydro.
    0%
    Chloe; Lex never fooled Lana and she's realising everything. Did you see The LOOK on her face when she hugged him?
    0%
    None; everyone lies to her, she can trust noone! (Maybe Clark a little)
    0%
    She's too inconsistent to tell. She makes dramatic scenes to improve her pouting.
    0%
    It's not that easy. By which I mean it's really complicated.
    0%

she doesnt trust either of them shes got her own agenda

Comment

I think she trusts Chloe but doesnt want to. Everything was perfect in her mind, a baby, getting married to a man she pictured was perfect {Lex} and now things are coming apart... fast. She knows Lex is turning evil, she isnt in love with him instead in love with Clark, etc.

Comment

She is too undecisive........!!!!!! and always involved in her own needs...!!!! She needs to get out of the emotional drama of hers....and be a bit more practical...and see who her well-wishers are..!!!

Comment

She doesn't trust anyone, but at least she's started to realise that it's largely due to her own actions. Thus she's started to show Clark that she can be trusted by keeping his secret from the man she's about to marry, which of course should make Clark think she's insane. Surely she must realise that Lex is at least part of the reason Clark could never be honest with her?

Comment

Usually I vote 'Chloe', but here:

She's too inconsistent to tell. She makes dramatic scenes to improve her pouting.

Comment

Chloe; Lex never fooled Lana and she's realising everything. Did you see The LOOK on her face when she hugged him?

Comment

Chloe! she knows Lex is up to something.

Comment

Yes I think they should kill of Lana...

Is that what this was asking? I saw 'Lana', got bored, and just assumed.

Comment

i think she trusts chloe over lex anyday. though in the beginning, she trusted lex..she's slowly finding out he has a very dark side and that he can lie to her face easily

however, she knows when chloe keeps a secret, its to protect LANA, not to protect herself. (lex's secrets are self protection)

yeah. chloe

Comment

It's not that easy. By which I mean it's really complicated.

It really seems to depend on her mood and/or convenience.
                      Somehow, I don't think Lana is that stupid as to fully trust Lex. But that doesn't mean she fully trusts Chloe either. I mean, in Hydro she totally thought Chloe had betrayed her by revealing Linda their conversation.

Conclusion: the girl has some serious trusting issues

Comment

by now i think she doesn't really trust none of them.
                        she's trying to move on but wants to discover the truth about clark before and in some way she is using chloe and lex

Comment

Lana trust Chole Mostly

Comment

Had to go with: She's too inconsistent to tell. She makes dramatic scenes to improve her pouting...

Comment

Working...
                            X
                            😀
                            🥰
                            🤢
                            😎
                            😡
                            👍
                            👎