Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 34567

Thread: Episode 2.22

nope i think dean is going to make a deal like his dad made in the first episode of this season and sam comes back to life. its kind of one of those things you know he couldnt die since he is one of the main characters. it would be like killing off clark or lex on smallville.

Originally posted by chole_fan
    I had seen that picture before AHBL1, but has completely forgotten that that scene wasn't in the show.

Since the following is in regards to the same things as the previous spoiler, I'll hide it too, just in case...

[SPOILER]Someone over at the CW site did screencaps of the preview for part 2 and there are several scenes in the graveyard that show Sam sitting next to Dean behind some tombstones just as the gates open and all those demons fly out. It was impossible to see at full speed, but pretty obvious when seen one frame at a time. So yeah, one way or another Dear Sammy is comin' back[/SPOILER]

Regardless of what happens, I fully expect a to see a great hour of TV next week. I don't think Kripke and the gang will disappoint!
    I thought that the man behind the tombstones with Dean in the preview was Bobby not Sam.

i dont think i saw sam in the preview just bobby dean and the YED. unless wa this the longer trailer cause i dont think i saw that one.

Wow that picture!

Originally posted by The_Promise
    I thought that the man behind the tombstones with Dean in the preview was Bobby not Sam.
    I went back and looked again (that thread is now buried about 6 pages back) and I definetly think it is Sam. The pictures are a bit blurry, but whoever it is has on Sams jacket and has dark brown hair. You can't make out a face though. Just looks alot like Sam (clothing, hairstyle, size, etc...).

Like I said, you don't even see it in the trailer when it is playing at full speed, it just goes by too fast.

I taped the trailer I'm gonna go look at it in super slow motion and see if I can tell who it is.

Hehe who wants to beat that's how they are gonna end the episode.

The demons and darkness bursting out of the mausoleum, filling the whole graveyard and then the darkness covers up the screen and then
    either TO BE CONTINUED... or the credits come up.

Then you listen out your window to hear Supernatural fans around the world screaming in worry and anger that's it's over for the summer.

Is it me or is the head cut off that body in the picture?

New In Town
    Someone posted the trailer on youtube in slow motion (just search supernatural and click date added to find it), you can see pretty clearly someone who looks like Sam there. Another thing you spot is that someone's arm opens the graveyard gate wearing a jacket much like sam's beige one.

There will probably be some kind of cliff hanger but it's already been said that it won't be like last season's.

I don't know If I want Dean to make a deal- it could be a bit iffy doing the same thing again.

My own theory with how John comes back is if it's hells gates opening and then John could come through after the demons. *shrugs* but I'm really looking forward to seeing papa winchester again.

Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 34567