Collapse
No announcement yet.

Episode 2.22

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hey. I found out a little bit more about that spoiler. It seems that there is a girl who lives in Vancouver and saw SN filming. She took pictures of what she could see and one of the pictures showed the Roadhouse completely charred and almost burned to the ground. She posted them on her blog and that is where the spoiler came from.

Anyway, you gotta wonder if the Roadhouse really does get destroyed who did it and who was inside?? Do you guys think Kripke would go as far as to kill off Jo and/or Ellen in the finale?

Comment

maybe they will kill one or the other but not both. i would say ellen cause then Jo can go on her mission to be a hunter like sam and dean do. not saying she will join them because the show should still only focus around the brothers but would be cool if jo started her own little thing or she can work with bobby or something. im still sticking with my evil Ash theroy when it comes to the betrayer and who may be responsible for the fire.
      Last edited by superhippie2000; 03-30-2007, 06:52 AM.

Comment

the poor roadhouse.

Comment

Oh, the burning of the roadhouse I knew about (I heard/read same story by/from fan) but hadn't extrapolated it to mean the death of Ellen and/or jo.
          I just assumed that they would both get out (or that Jo woulnd't be there cause her fight with Ellen).
          But I could see Ellen dying and Jo coming back to join the fight because of it or Jo dying and Ellen throwing in completely with the boys because of it.

And Ash? he would show up the next day as they were cleaning up with a six pack and say "I ran out of beer and had to go get more. What'd I miss?"

Comment

Who is this Ash you all speak of?? I only know of a "Dr. Badass".

Comment

ok, this is a TOTALLY UNCONFIRMED RUMOR, but i read on one of my SPN groups that sam is going to die in dean's arms because of that explosion???? they would NEVER do that, right? it has to be the stupidest thing i've ever heard !!

Comment

kool it girl it's just a rumor.

and it is totally bonkers. they would never kill off Sam.

Comment

phew thank god.

Comment

Originally posted by i love u tom
                    ok, this is a TOTALLY UNCONFIRMED RUMOR, but i read on one of my SPN groups that sam is going to die in dean's arms because of that explosion???? they would NEVER do that, right? it has to be the stupidest thing i've ever heard !!
                    I heard the same thing and had the same reaction you did! I heard that the "death" would take place at the end of ep 2.21 leading up to 2.22. Whatever happens, I think it is safe to say that Sam will not actually die, they just might try to make it look that way.

Comment

well could have been an april fools joke if it was yesterday,

i dont think he will die cause then even tho dean is great and funny the show wouldnt be as good. unless its a death like thing when dean died and came back but i dont know. i rather just wait and see what spoilerfix has to say about the upcoming episodes before i know its true.

Comment

Originally posted by i love u tom
                        Maybe they'll play it like Dean's "dying" but came back because the demon's saved him due to the deal that Daddy Winchester made, back in the S2 opener.

Only I see the demons saving Sam, of their own volition, because they know he could be used to their advantage if they turn him. They might even make him "make a deal", like we'll bring you back to life, but ONLY if you join us... but Sam ends up betraying that trust in the end of the show. Who knows, maybe John or Mary's spirit will have the power to make Sam live again... how awesome would that be!?

Something tells me Sam "dies" at the end of AHBL, Part 1 - with Dean holding his body in his arms, sobbing - but Sam "comes back to life" again early on in Part 2 of the season finale.
                        Last edited by SVfan26; 04-05-2007, 12:21 AM.

Comment

maybe sam does "die". if these spoilers are part of it

Another set visitor interviewed Jensen Ackles, and the actor referenced doing an emotionally heavy scene while Jared just lay with his eyes closed.

Dean's worst nightmare comes true.

i posted the whol spoiler in part 1 but an emotionally heavy scene and deans nightmare comes true could mean that sam "dies". im still hoping he doesnt really die. that would blow.

Comment

I just saw a few promotional stills from this episode and all I can say is OMG!!!

They confirm some of the spoilers we have been hearing, including a very still lying Sam with a very emotional Dean sitting next to him. There also seems to be some sort of fight in a graveyard and Bobby and Ellen are both there.

Anyway, as if I was not excited enough for this episode I had to see these.

It's gonna be so good, I can't wait

Comment

yupp, i saw those pics too. AWESOME !! i CANT wait any longer, although i can, cuz the season finale means a whole summer w/o SPN ! and no season 2 till the beginning of sept ! lol but really i cant wait for this epi. if anyone wants those pics, tell me, i'll pm u.

Comment

ok... i have a HUGE spoiler on my hands.. but i dont know if u guys want me to post it, so tell me before i do it. it is HUGE.

Comment

Working...
                                X
                                😀
                                🥰
                                🤢
                                😎
                                😡
                                👍
                                👎