Episode 2.22

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by superhippie2000
    its cool.

i guess the so called no cliffhanger is to semi end the show just incase. i can just picture it now sam and the others are doing a south park phsycic thing at the end. wiggliing their fingers and going nahnahnah nahnahnahnana. lol

Yeah, without a cliff hanger, I think its gotta end with Sam and Dean riding off in the Impala. Going to fight the war to face whatever is coming their way. Kinda of a John Wayne moment.

Anyway, the anticipation is already building for this one. I can't wait to see how it all plays out!

Comment

i hope its as dark and creepy as born under a bad sign. that was one of the creepist episodes and although i would miss the joke part of it it would make a great suspense horror episode.

Comment

JDM is also going to be in episode 20

Comment

ya he is going to be in both. its going to be great.
          Last edited by superhippie2000; 03-24-2007, 06:08 AM.

Comment

I just wonder how they plan on doing it... will it be like when Mary sacrificed her "spirit form" to save Sam back in S1, Home, or will he initially "possess" someone and then will be seen in spirit form later??

Can't wait, no matter how it plays out!!!

Comment

i heard kripke wasn't going to do a cliffhanger this year (just in case of the dreaded end). but JDM in the season finale???! YES !! i think this might mean that they DO have a glimpse of hell, or he comes back somehow to help them for a while, or something like this. O MAN THIS IS GOING TO BE AWESOME !!

Comment

a look at hell would be cool. dont think we will see satan tho. if their dad is in hell in the episode it may be sams vision otherwise it could be a flashback. or dean did make that deal at some point with the demon in crossroad blues and he will be back alive and kicking.

Comment

A long while back Kripke said that JDM was going to be on the show and his scene would be the YED showing Dean his Dad suffering in hell. I have a feeling this is what we are finally going to get to see in the finale.
                  which should be cool because instead of breaking Dean spirit like the YED probably thinks I think it's going to. piss. him. off!

Comment

o that would be cool. the suffering better be awsome. like saw like. but of course its still a tv show.

Comment

Originally posted by Welling_is_pretty
                      A long while back Kripke said that JDM was going to be on the show and his scene would be the YED showing Dean his Dad suffering in hell. I have a feeling this is what we are finally going to get to see in the finale.
                      which should be cool because instead of breaking Dean spirit like the YED probably thinks I think it's going to. piss. him. off!
                      OMG, that would rule!!!

I hope Sam gets to witness it too, if it goes down like that.

Comment

i dont want to see papa getting tortured too much

Comment

swirlies purple nurples and wedgies. lol.

Comment

that would kinda be hell for dean, seeing his dad reduced to that.

Comment

I read a totally unconfirmed spoiler today over on the CW boards. The poster said that the Roadhouse gets blown up, obliterated in the season finale. Could be cool if it turns out to be true!

Comment

that would be awsome and it would make sense if the so called hunter leak is exposed. could try to kill all the hunters or something. and seeing how there is a special people get together somewhere it would be the perfect spot for an evil hunter or demon to kill them all.

Comment

Working...
                                X
                                😀
                                🥰
                                🤢
                                😎
                                😡
                                👍
                                👎