Page 1 of 7 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Episode 2.22

Episode 2.22

Episode 2.22: All Hell Breaks Loose, Part 2 (Season finale)
    Airdate: May 17, 2007 (tentative)

I heard JDM's gonna be there. I hope it's true cause I really miss Daddy Winchester.

BTW will there be a season 3? Has anyone heard anything on that? Cause I heard there might not be cause they didn't get much ratings.

ya i think JDM would be in it. not sure how tho. but seeing how its called all hell breaks loose perhaps we will get a glimpse of hell. could always come in flashbacks too.

in april or may i think is when they announce which shows come back and which dont so we will find out then. but if you look at the raitings of smallville ( the cw top show) and supernatural for this past week smallvilles ratings went down after that 3 week break but supernaturals went up after that break. so its still not close to being the number 1 show on the network but a little boost in ratings can still help it if other shows lost viewers.

anyhoo i think they really need a seaason 3 after this season finale cause it sounds really good and will leave us wanting more.

Originally posted by Daddylion
    I heard JDM's gonna be there. I hope it's true cause I really miss Daddy Winchester.

BTW will there be a season 3? Has anyone heard anything on that? Cause I heard there might not be cause they didn't get much ratings.
    I heard the same thing about JDM, just can't remember where I might have heard that. Anyway, I am pretty sure it said he would be back for the season finale.

Also, the ratings for SPN haven't been terrible, but they could be better. It also seems that the CW realizes what a hellish timeslot the show has and overall they seem to be pleased with the shows performance. Is there any other CW show that would fare better against GA and CSI? Who knows what they will decide, but I think we have a better than average chance of coming back.

yea there is gunna be a season 3 i fink it as sed it in loads of interviews n stuff (fingers crossed)

1000 More To Go!! Welling_is_pretty's Avatar
    Originally posted by chole_fan
    I heard the same thing about JDM, just can't remember where I might have heard that. Anyway, I am pretty sure it said he would be back for the season finale.
    I'm pretty sure Jared Padalecki said it in his interview either with TV Guide or with IMF Magazine (boy's been Bu-sy!).

Also, the ratings for SPN haven't been terrible, but they could be better. It also seems that the CW realizes what a hellish timeslot the show has and overall they seem to be pleased with the shows performance. Is there any other CW show that would fare better against GA and CSI? Who knows what they will decide, but I think we have a better than average chance of coming back.
    I agree. It's like Jared said (again, in one of those interviews), being up against GA and CSI is like being in the boxing ring with George Foreman and Muhammed Ali. Best you can hope for is to still have all your teeth at the end of the fight!

And I think the show will make it to a 3rd season (especially if Gilmore Girls doens't get renewed!) but it might end up on a different night.

As for the 2nd half of the season finale I think it's going to be awesome. I'm already wondering what the final image will be. (since Kripke's already said no cliffhanger this year.)

Forum Whiz Smallville_Fanatic_3's Avatar
    Originally posted by Welling_is_pretty
    And I think the show will make it to a 3rd season (especially if Gilmore Girls doens't get renewed!) but it might end up on a different night.

as long as it gets renewed i don't care what night it's on, as long as there's no serious competition. if it gets put on tuesday, it's up against House, and i'm scared that House will get most of the ratings

Lets get back on topic about this episode and not about having a season 3

Originally posted by superhippie2000
    Lets get back on topic about this episode and not about having a season 3
    Whoops! Yes ma'am.

So what does everyone think the final image of this episode (and the season) is going to be?

im a dude

i think the last scene of the episode will probably be sam doing something evil and dean being half dead or missing.

they said they wouldnt be leaving us with much of a cliffhanger though, so maybe it'll be something not so....drastic.

ya thats true. could just be dean and sam and the others looking off into the sunset and sam says something like and so it begins and sam and dean get into the impala.

03/22 - According to Ausiello, Jeffrey Dean Morgan will appear in the season finale. Source: SpoilerFix BuddyTV Spoilers Chat

Originally posted by superhippie2000
    im a dude
    oh. um, whoops!
    sorry.
    *makes contrite face*

And yeah, since there's no cliffhanger I think it will be the boys driving off in the Impala.
    Or maybe we'll see JDM telling them that the war has started and Dean and Sam saying "we're ready."

That would be cool.

its cool.

i guess the so called no cliffhanger is to semi end the show just incase. i can just picture it now sam and the others are doing a south park phsycic thing at the end. wiggliing their fingers and going nahnahnah nahnahnahnana. lol

Page 1 of 7 12345 ... LastLast