• Episode 2.21

Episode 2.21: All Hell Breaks Loose, Part 1
    Airdate: May 10, 2007 (tentative)

Heh, interesting title...

The war beginneth, then?

Comment

sounds like it

Comment

Yeah, I read somewhere (don't remember where) an interview with one of the producers who said that the finale was "All Hell Breaks Loose" and he meant that literally. The title alone paints a great picture of what the last 2 episode will be like!

Comment

ahhh i'm so excited for this years finale!!

Comment

Love the title.

Comment

PART 1? THAT MEANS THERES A PART 2 !!!! THE WAR HAS BEGUN !!

OMGGGG I CANTTTT WAITT =]]]]]

Comment

ya episode 22 is part 2

Comment

02/28 - Sam, Andy and Ava find themselves in Cold Oak, Massachusatts with two other 'chosen': super-strong Jake and Lily, who refuses to believe in her abilities. Assuming they've been put there by the yellow-eyed demon, they struggle with what to do and what they've learned about their powers. Neither brother knows the condition or whereabouts of the other, though Dean consults with Ash and hunts with Bobby to find Sam. Ava's true intentions are revealed. Jake saves Sam's life, but later turns on the younger Winchester. Source: SpoilerFix.com

Comment

Hmmmm... well the 'chosen' ones seem to know their team work well! lol. *is being sarcastic* Sounds like an awesome ep though! SPN has got a lot in store for the rest of this season and that's a good sign.

just a theory
                    I think Ava is a demon, who killed her own fiance.

Comment

Originally posted by superhippie2000
                      02/28 - Sam, Andy and Ava find themselves in Cold Oak, Massachusatts with two other 'chosen': super-strong Jake and Lily, who refuses to believe in her abilities. Assuming they've been put there by the yellow-eyed demon, they struggle with what to do and what they've learned about their powers. Neither brother knows the condition or whereabouts of the other, though Dean consults with Ash and hunts with Bobby to find Sam. Ava's true intentions are revealed. Jake saves Sam's life, but later turns on the younger Winchester. Source: SpoilerFix.com

I could be wrong - wouldn't be the first time - but I think the last 2 eps of this season are gonna kick all our a$$es!!

Comment

Andy's back? YAY!! And Ava! I love those two!

Comment

03/14 - In episode 2.21, Ava [highlight if you want to be that spoiled... claims to have the ability to control demons, but ultimately turns on Sam. To save him, Jake kills her.

my guess is that some of these spoilers could always spill over to episode 22.

Comment

yeah. (btw, you can see the spoiler wthout highlighting superhippie200, though this is a spoiler page, so is it needed?)

that kinda sucks, i liked her.

Comment

ya i know i got it from spoilerfix and on spoilerfix they tend to have those type of major spoilers invisible.

Comment

Working...
                              X
                              😀
                              🥰
                              🤢
                              😎
                              😡
                              👍
                              👎