Collapse
No announcement yet.

Did Peter stop time?

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

looking at that video i think he stopped time cause everything around him stopped besides claude moving... and as he proved he doesnt have to have it controled to use it ... he didnt even know he had TK when he broke the stick

Comment

I think it was the telekinesis simply because other things were moving. I think we are all forgetting that HRG and the haitian were both able to react to it immediately. There was no 'what the hell moment" it was a ' i didnt know he could do that, thats kinda cool" No one ever knows what the hell is going on when hiro uses his powers. Its always a 'what the hell' moment with him and it wasnt with peter.

Comment

Yeah...except they were reacting after he flew off.

He definitely used both, which is no suprise, he had no trouble doing any of his other powers simeoltaneously (sp), ie. invisibility and telekinesis

Comment

I just watched the whole episode again and it did seem that the same effects were used in both Hiro and Peters' scenes.

Aah who knows? It was cool no matter which power he was using.

Comment

Originally posted by HowardFilms
            Yeah...except they were reacting after he flew off.

He definitely used both, which is no suprise, he had no trouble doing any of his other powers simeoltaneously (sp), ie. invisibility and telekinesis
            THey reacted after the taser things dropped, they would not have known to react after Peter stopped time. They knew he'd used a power and chased after him. Since HRG and Haitian have not seen Hiro or his power, they wouldn't have reacted that way. There was not a lap in time that they reacted after the tasers fell. It was immediatly. Plus, the tasers appear to move up and down with Peter's head.

Comment

Working...
            X
            😀
            🥰
            🤢
            😎
            😡
            👍
            👎