No announcement yet.

Peter and Sylar

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Peter and Sylar

We should have list of powers that Peter and Sylar has.

Peter:
    Flight
    Invisibility
    Mind Reading
    Time Warping (I dont know if he has it or if Hiro could bring people in the time warping
    Painting the Future
    Telekenisis

Sylar:
    Seeing if things are broken
    Telekenisis
    Good Memory
    Freezing (Comic Confirms)
    Melting or Turning things liquid
    Super hearing

Sylar also appears to be bulletproof. He also can fly or levitate

Comment

^ Oh god... why did he even bother with metal melting and good memory?

Who would steal good memory!?!?

Peter has it much better, oh, and... we don't know exactly how many powers Sylar has. And, we don't know if Peter has acess to all of his powers...

And Peter can 'reginerate'.

Comment

Does this mean Peter has a good memory Sylar had it when they met and freezing

Comment

Sylar should have a few more powers. Didn't the police call him a serial killer early in the season.

Comment

Peter also has Eden's persuasion from when he met her in "Collision." You can tell by his deep voice when he tells Isaac not to lie and Isaac confesses that he was jealous.

Comment

I had forgotten where that voice was from. Thanks.

Comment

Peter has all the powers posessed by people he meets at the time he meets them. So he should have ALL of Sylers powers as of when he meet him. Now we are learning that with all the Heroes their powers tend to be linked to emotions. I believe Peter also gets the emotions linked to the powers or better put, in order to use a power he must tap into that emotion (for the moment) and that power is linked to the owners emotions. So when Peter uses one of Sylers powers he gets part of Sylers emotions overshodowing him. Or maybe it is when he gets angry it taps into Syler and his powers.

Now this leads me to a theory about his scar, I think Peters scar will come when Syler trys to take Peter's power or when "surgery" is used to sever the link beteen Peters powers and his emotions. With Claire's healing he could take a beating and if Syler took the wrong part he could survive. Maybe weekened he would not have full healing power at first and thus a scar would form.

Comment

If Sylar had the matter (it is not just metal, remember the phone and other objects he melted) melting power when he was imprisioned by HRG, he could have just melted the door and walked out.
                  Sounds like a pretty good power to me.

Comment

Sylar isn't bulletproof, its been said alot of that stuff is due to his telekinsis. And Peter would have powers we don't even know about. If he passes people with abilities he might absorb them just like that.

Comment

I said in another thread i thought he had Eden's power but didnt want to add it just to be sure, Peter is just your all around juggernaut of powers

Comment

With Claire's power can he really be killed. Granted as shown her power does have a limit. Maybe Sylar will impale Peter threw the head or something.

Comment

It'd be pretty hard for Sylar to do that, unless he has a lot finer controls over the telekinesis than Peter.

Now if he only meets Niki, then he can be super strong AND heal...I seem to remember Niki being super tough as well, but I guess that's the strength

Comment

I think that Sylar levitates using telekinsis, and possibly stops the bullets also with his mind, so they hurt him but no that badly...

Comment

Does Peter have the Haitian's power now?

Comment

Working...
                              X
                              😀
                              🥰
                              🤢
                              😎
                              😡
                              👍
                              👎