Collapse
No announcement yet.

Wake up Mohinder! Realize it's Sylar!

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Mohinder will figure it out eventually. I do not think he will let on that he knows though. Probably try to call HRG from a payphone or something and get caught but not killed because Sylar kind of still needs him to find others. Zane was the last guy that Sylar knew about, after all.

Comment

Yeah, and besides Mohinder doesn't know that the real Zane was killed off by Sylar, this is the first time he sees someone dead after being with "Zane"... So I think that if the next one gets killed as well, it will be obvious enough what's going on...

Comment

I think Mohinder will see a news report or something showing that Zane Taylor has been found dead in his apartment and he will get the picture.

Either way I think Zan-yler is getting a little too creepy with his "Destiny" talk and all that so Mohinder will begin to get suspicious of him. At least I hope he will. If he does, he better play it cool so he doesn't get killed.

Comment

I don't think he'll get killed. Isn't he narrarating this story. Any way it's only a matter of time before Mohinder catches on.

Comment

Now Sylar has super hearing.

I wonder if he will start to listen to rap music all the time. LOL!

Comment

Problem with continuity, Mohinder have listened to his father's and Sylar's conversation on tape before when Eden found it hidden in the laptop. I assumed Mohinder must have listened to that tape a dozen times. Now he meets Sylar, you'd think he'll recognize the voice on the tape. Sylar has very distinguished creepy voice.

Comment

Working...
              X
              😀
              🥰
              🤢
              😎
              😡
              👍
              👎