peters angry voice?

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Portdechar
    Quote:
    During a heated confrontation with her stepmother, Eden yells that she wishes the woman would just die—and her wish comes true.
    Unquote

I also read somewhere that when Peter visited Mohinder, he might have picked up Eden's power since she was close by.

I think that, in his rage against Isaac, he used telekinesis and his power of suggestion for the first time.
    DON'T LIE TO ME!! (Peter said with Eden's suggestive power)
    and right away Isaac said the truth. Isaac confirmed that the reason he was doing this was Simone, and not the explosion excuse.
    Ooh. That'd be cool. But I don't think Peter was near Eden, or her Sylar after he got Eden's powers.

Comment

Shouldnt Peter be able to use Edens power, you can make the arguement that he has to see or be near when the power activates but when did he see or be near Isaac when Isaac painted before Peter drew the picture in the hospital... so will we see him use her power.

Comment

Originally posted by crzyeyez1345
        Shouldnt Peter be able to use Edens power, you can make the arguement that he has to see or be near when the power activates but when did he see or be near Isaac when Isaac painted before Peter drew the picture in the hospital... so will we see him use her power.
        He visited Issac that day... and he saw the painting of him flying as well...

Comment

Sylar never got Eden's powers, she blew her brains out before he could.
          With the same gun that killed Simone.
          That same gun has been on the series many times.

Comment

No I mean he met Eden and he didnt see Isaac paint, he was told and saw the painting after he did it

Comment

Originally posted by crzyeyez1345
              No I mean he met Eden and he didnt see Isaac paint, he was told and saw the painting after he did it
              I thought he did meet Issac?

I don't think he met Eden at all... or Sylar after he took Eden's powers...

Comment

He met Isaac after he Over Dosed but he wasnt using his powers, and he met Eden when he met Mohinder

Comment

So he did meet Eden. I didn't think he did.

Comment

He met Eden in episode 4, "Collision."

Comment

I don't remember everything from the ealier episodes. Too long ago.

Comment

I think that, in his rage against Isaac, he used telekinesis and his power of suggestion for the first time.
                        and right away Isaac said the truth. Isaac confirmed that the reason he was doing this was Simone, and not the explosion excuse.
                        That's some good reasoning, right there.

Comment

Yeah, I'm pretty sure it was Eden's power. I like how they nuanced that in there.

Comment

Quote:
                            During a heated confrontation with her stepmother, Eden yells that she wishes the woman would just die—and her wish comes true.
                            Unquote

I also read somewhere that when Peter visited Mohinder, he might have picked up Eden's power since she was close by.

OMG, I didn't even think about that! You're right, good catch!

Comment

Well if that's the case, then just add some more power to Peter!! Sylar: just get some more powers or you're gone man!

Comment

^^^ yup. He absorbed Eden's powers earlier from the season.

he just blasted him away with his telekinesis and then used the power of persuasion there was no combo no banshee blast lol. he didn't intentionally use the power of persuasion, but the emotion evoked the use of power with his shouting command "don't lie to me!"

Comment

Working...
                                X
                                😀
                                🥰
                                🤢
                                😎
                                😡
                                👍
                                👎