No announcement yet.

peters angry voice?

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• peters angry voice?

whats everyone think about the creepy voice peter got when he confronted issac? the one where its like deep and evil haha. it reminded me of the girl who could make you do anything (forgot her name, she shot herself in the head). did peter ever meet her or am i way off on that

Sylar can do that voice too.

Comment

Sylar used a voice like that before.
      He lowered the voice.

Comment

That was badass

Comment

yeah, but maybe he was just REALLY pissed. I mean, claude was nearly his only hope, I'd be pissed too if i was gonna blow up and someone blew () a chance i had at not blowing up.

Comment

Originally posted by STFanatic
            He lowered the voice.
            Well - Peter has encountered Sylar - so maybe he picked up some of the powers that Sylar had - unless Peter can only absorb a power that is being used?

I know that Peter kinda had the absorbing powers before he ran into Sylar - but I wonder if Sylar had any affect on Peter....as far as the amount of powers etc - but then again, I sometimes wonder if Sylar even has powers or if he is somehow managing to just take the powers of others.....hard to explain but it's possible.

Comment

Maybe it's some kind of telepathic voice.

Comment

Well, whatever it is..or was....I liked it LOL.....

Comment

Looked like the voice and the telekinesis worked together to blast Mr. Isaac back. I'm curious about this one. Most things like that are on purpose in this show.. so maybe some more explanation will come in the future..

Comment

Originally posted by STFanatic
                    He lowered the voice.
                    When did Sylar use the voice? I thought the voice was Eden's gig and she died before he could get it.

Comment

Eden had the power of suggestion, people did what she told them to do.

The voice as Peter used, it was his words were very deep and intense.

I would have to review the episodes to find the one I heard him do that in.

Comment

i guess one of the people sylar killed had that power. not sure how useful that is. haha.

"hey, i have the power to make my voice deep, low, and loud, to knock people over with it."

Sylar: "oh yea! i want that."

Comment

Maybe that voice is a Banshee type power. All amplified and stuff throwing people around, maybe he could use that to really rattle some people up.

Comment

Originally posted by Chlarkerlover
                            yeah, but maybe he was just REALLY pissed. I mean, claude was nearly his only hope, I'd be pissed too if i was gonna blow up and someone blew () a chance i had at not blowing up.
                            For some reason, that sounded gross.

Comment

Quote:
                              During a heated confrontation with her stepmother, Eden yells that she wishes the woman would just die—and her wish comes true.
                              Unquote

I also read somewhere that when Peter visited Mohinder, he might have picked up Eden's power since she was close by.

I think that, in his rage against Isaac, he used telekinesis and his power of suggestion for the first time.
                              DON'T LIE TO ME!! (Peter said with Eden's suggestive power)
                              and right away Isaac said the truth. Isaac confirmed that the reason he was doing this was Simone, and not the explosion excuse.

Comment

Working...
                              X
                              😀
                              🥰
                              🤢
                              😎
                              😡
                              👍
                              👎