Collapse
No announcement yet.

Simone died.

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Issac and Peter are so stupid. The show is great but some of the characters are really annoying. I mean why were they fighting like idiots. Seriously!!

Comment

I don't think Nathan would've killed Simone. He probably would've paid her off or scare her, but not kill her. He knows how much Simone means to Peter and he wouldn't hurt Peter by killing her. Nathan isn't that bad of a guy...he's just in the bad business of politics.

Comment

Originally posted by PostIt
        Issac and Peter are so stupid. The show is great but some of the characters are really annoying. I mean why were they fighting like idiots. Seriously!!

Simple, one of the oldest reasons to fight in history, over a woman.

Comment

wait they never said that she would stay dead maybe since peter has hiro's abillitys maybe he'll go back in time and save her i mean she wass in the vision of the bomb

Comment

They are changing the future all the time, remember the cheerleader was killed in the painting was originally Claire.
            Hiro proved they can't change the past, only the future.

Comment

Wow. Simone died. What a HUGE loss. Anyone got change for a twenty?

Seriously, her character was just always there. Her only purpose was to create conflict by the looks of it. I always found her kind of annoying.

Comment

Didn't really care too much about Simone. She was rather boring... I didn't see why everyone was in love with her. Simone was a critic at one point, but now she's a believer. And that's a bit of all she was... kind of like the Lana Lang of Heroes.

And Peter was only dating her for about a month. He knew he before that, but I didn't see it as a really serious thing.

Comment

Originally posted by Ireallylikethisshow
                  Didn't really care too much about Simone. She was rather boring... I didn't see why everyone was in love with her. Simone was a critic at one point, but now she's a believer. And that's a bit of all she was... kind of like the Lana Lang of Heroes
                  You dare compare Simone to Lana?

(just kidding. Mostly)

If anything Mr Muggles is the Lana of Heroes: cute, but often in the way, demanding attention.

Comment

What if she had a power and didn'd really die? Although I'd rather she didn't... On whay Peter didn't stop Isaac, I think that he just hadn't time to do it... When HRG and the Haitian shot him, he just acted out of instint...

Comment

It looks like from Isaac's face, him and Peter will become nemesis. I knew that the bit*chfest between the two will cause someone's life.

And Isaac really has a hero complex problem, I remember a few eppies back how he was ranting about him becoming a hero when he saves NY from the explosion and again he says that in eppie 16. I expect Peter to go back in time to save Simone, but not until the blame game is exhausted between Peter and Isaac.

Comment

I hope Peter doesnt go back in time to save Simone. We dont really need her

Comment

No she will stay dead. But you have to admit, she was really hot! Definitely worth fighting over.....

Comment

eh, I didn't find her particularly attractive

Comment

Yes, she was darn hot.

Many of the younger folks around here probably think she was too old

Comment

Not too old that she wasn't hot though.

Comment

Working...
                                X
                                😀
                                🥰
                                🤢
                                😎
                                😡
                                👍
                                👎