Collapse
No announcement yet.

Simone died.

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

True but he doesn't know that. Maybe he'll go back save her and Nathan will end up killing her before she goes to the press about all of them. That'd be a twist.

Comment

Plus if Hiro is having problems mastering the power after many tries.. I would be surprised if Peter could master it with his first shot..
      ..and if Desmond has taught us anything, it is that sometimes you can't change what is destined to happen..

(just kidding guys.. a little LOST joke)

Comment

so the "a girl will be shot" was true poor Simone, but better her that Nikki/Jessica, that's for sure

Comment

Ok, I was recording tonight's ep' with the programmed VCR and the time got screwed up and cut off like the last 30 or so seconds. What happened after Isaac shot Simone and then he and Peter were sitting there holding her, looking at her and each other, and then... poot. Did I miss anything after that... other than next week's preview? Please tell me, I feel like I'm gonna go Peter (explode)!

Comment

I wonder where they are going with this.
            Will Peter snuff out Issac or will Issac be painting himself dropping the soap in the shower?

Comment

In retrospect.. what important role does she ever play?

Comment

Originally posted by STFanatic
                I wonder where they are going with this.
                Will Peter snuff out Issac or will Issac be painting himself dropping the soap in the shower?
                the horny lady who seems to fall for the nearest super powered wannabe hero..

Comment

Simone was expendable. As much as people may hate to admit it she was arguably the most likely choice other than Ando or Claires' mom. They really pulled out all the stops tonite. I hope they keep it up!

Comment

Originally posted by kstamping
                    Peter has Hiro's power. What wouldn't stop him from going back in time and saving her?
                    If Peter was able to stop time before getting shocked by the tazer, why couldn't stop the time and move Simone out of the bullets path! or just step infront of the bullet path, then regenerate!

or why did Isaac did not see that coming, nice precog buddy...
                    you coulda painted that

Comment

Of all things, why couldn't Issac paint her death?

Comment

That is exactly what I said when she died. Why didn't he paint her dying?

Comment

because it would have spoiled her death!
                          think ratings...

Comment

since he learned to control his powers, i.e. do it on command and not need drugs, he has had some control over what he paints. simone kept saying 'find peter' and he was already trying to anyway...maybe he was so busy painting peter's current location/future disasters that he never got around to painting simone. especially after painting him and simone on the roof.

Comment

Originally posted by MidgardDragon
                              What did she ever do that's greedy?

ETA - I see that you've amended that to say Claire's Mom. I thought you were saying Simone was greedy.

Nathan offered Meredith $100,000 after finding out about Claire.

Later in the park when Meredith was talking to Claire, Meredith told Claire that her daddy was going to give them $50,000 to split, and that meant that Claire would get half ($25,000).

So effectively, Meredith lied to Claire about how much money Nathan was going to give them.

With this greed-act, Claire would get $25,000
                              and Meredith would get $75,000.

Comment

no kidding, I bet he thought they'd get back together after that.

but wait, simone was in the vision peter had about blowing up, where does she fit in now? or has that future now been destroyed?

Comment

Working...
                                X
                                😀
                                🥰
                                🤢
                                😎
                                😡
                                👍
                                👎