Collapse
No announcement yet.

Claire vs. Daddy

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

I don't think Claire can be tagged, if they tried, wouldn't she just heal?

Interesting thought Fuzzy.

Comment

I believe she CAN be tagged. Her regeneration powers work against her in this aspect.
      They tag her, & she quickly heals over. No sign that they've even been in her.

Speaking of Claire & HRG, check out my new HEROES wall. I worked on it on & off, all evening.

http://www.kryptonsite.com/forums/sh...61#post2839461

If you enjoy the Sylar-HRG-Claire story, I don't think you'll be disappointed.

Comment

It's cool Randy but you should make your tag on the wallpaper smaller and to a corner. It's too much in the view of the art itself. But that's strictly from a designers POV.

Comment

Thanks UDStyle! I used to do that, but then I really thought about it.
          I came to the conclusion, "Hey, I work hard on these, why am I hiding my logo?"

So now, I make my logo a part of the actual artwork itself. Always visible, but never HUGE or obnoxious.
          I could put it in the middle of their foreheads, but I refrain.

It's in the corner sometimes, but it's been known to wander around the picture, wherever it wants to go, and even change colors.
          I've never really been one to follow standard protocol.

Woo-hooo! I'm a rebel like that.

Comment

Whatever Daddy has done, Claire will forgive him. She's daddy's little girl and she'll come to realize that there are people she can't trust. Besides I doubt she'll know about her family lineage till much later.

Peter is supposed to have a scar. Remember, when Hiro went back in time in the subway and he said to Peter, I didn't recognize you without the scar. I wonder how he got the scar and it may be possible that Peter turns evil trying to figure a way to absorb someone's power to get Simone back or could it be Isaac with his hero complex.

Comment

I cannot wait for next week. Oh wait. That's tomorrow. Ah. The beauty of waiting until the end of the week to watch Heroes.

From the Preview it looks like it's going to be wonderful and Claire is going to take the side of the... gifted terrorists.

We are finally going to learn the identity of HRG! Yay!

Comment

And maybe his first name

Comment

She could beat him if she just sat back and let him pound on her. After he gets tried she could hit him. Hey she'll just heal back ever time he hit her. Just a though. I"m just tlaking trash. Most 16 year old girls can't beat a grown man tough. Most 16 year old girls can't heal either

Comment

Working...
                  X
                  😀
                  🥰
                  🤢
                  😎
                  😡
                  👍
                  👎