No announcement yet.

Claire vs. Daddy

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Claire vs. Daddy

Will it come down to Claire vs. HRG and his motley crew? If so, can Claire dish out as much as she can take? Discuss here.

claire needs some heroes backup from peter and the gang. theres no way a 16 year old girl could fight a full grown man. unless she has a gun or weapon i guess?

Comment

I would like to see a Claire vs. Daddy battle royale. Does anyone know if Claire's younger brother is adopted too? And if so, does he have a power as well?

Comment

I think Peter's nemesis is going to be Sylar. They're setting it up to be Claire having to face-off or something against Daddy. If she's gonna have backup, I bet it'll be from Ted, Matt, and the cyber-lady, since they have a bone to pick with him.

Comment

I Wish for the day that claire's dad is going to get a beat down.

Comment

why do I get the feeling after next week they will reconcile after we learn more about bennet's motives

Comment

He may get a beatdown, but I doubt it'll be from Claire. I mean come on what can she do other than heal her self. Like some have said. If she goes to hookin and jabbin with HrG shes going to need back up.

But the guilt alone would hold off HrG. Its surely got to be killin him to see his wife like that. I thought he was sincere when explaining to Claire in the hospital. Also he doesn't want to hurt Claire everything he done was to protect her. Might not have been the right thing to do, but its kept her safe.

Comment

KICK ........HIS ........ASS .......Claire!
                He'd be sorry he ever adopted me, cause' I'd lay into him so bad, he'd be begging ME to give HIM a mindwipe. Lol!

Comment

I bet next week we will be liking HRG.

The promo said we will learn about the adoption.
                  Wasn't there something said a while back along the lines of "Someone we think is a hero will turn out to be evil, and someone we think is evil will turn out to be a hero"?

Comment

Claire couldn't take down daddy by herself...she'd have major remorse and couldn't follow-through. She needs Peter (remember he's family now lol) and Matt and some of the others for support.

Peter vs. Sylar
                    Matt vs. Jessica
                    Claire and other heroes vs. Peter maybe - if he can't control it......

Originally posted by STFanatic

Wasn't there something said a while back along the lines of "Someone we think is a hero will turn out to be evil, and someone we think is evil will turn out to be a hero"?
                    I'm not so sure yet. I mean there are a lot of grey area heroes that we think aren't so good that could turn out to be a hero and then some good people who turn out to be bad guys.....like that cyber chick....she could turn out to be a bad guy. Anything can happen - which is refreshing.

Comment

if they somehow turn peter bad i will be so p.o'ed haha. i doubt they ever would tho or sylar would be unstoppable

Comment

Originally posted by STFanatic

I don't get how they would accomplish that. Right now there is one villain (Sylar), and there are two heroes (Hiro and Peter). All the others are just people at the moment.

Comment

CIVIL WAR!!!

I'm with Claire.

Comment

I really doubt it will come down to that. after all, he did raise him, even if it was horribly. and he was just doing what he though was best, even though it wasn't.

Comment

HRG will be viewed differently after next week, although I don't know if it will be for the better. We should find out his motives for adopting Claire but we may also find out about some terrible thing that he has done both on the job and at home.

BTW Does anyone else think that HRG may be protecting Claire from his employers?

She has not been tagged as far as I know. Maybe that is why he goes to extremes to keep her power a secret.

Comment

Working...
                              X
                              😀
                              🥰
                              🤢
                              😎
                              😡
                              👍
                              👎