Collapse
No announcement yet.

Lana has money!

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

I think she honestly trusted that Lex wasn't using Tobias and thus she planned to use his resources

Comment

I think she's definitely cashing in on being lex's fiance.

Comment

I picked the Isobelle one. I really want to see that character come back, cause Kristen can really kick butt when she's possessed or transformed or whatever.

Comment

I pick the one about using Lex's money, but I think he'd find out

Comment

1) 45,001 - This is not a small town, as least not where I come from in the midwest. This is a very big town or a tiny city

2) The downtown area does not reflect a population of 45,001. More like a town of 2001.

3) Lana is just a damn good whore. A girl that looks like that could make a nice living serving the populace.

4) The biggest employer in the area was a cream corn factory, which would have meant about 200-300 jobs max that a company like that could produce. This also does not fit the possibility of such a large population.

5) In a real small town, as smallville is in looks. The average family makes about 22,000 per year or less. By appearances / clothing / property / vehicles / stores. I would have to guess the average income is closer to 120,000 - 180,000 per year. Possibly more.

It's all make believe anyway... I just want to see a chloe / lana / lois 3 way with giant sex toys.

Comment

Originally posted by Sk8erGur1
              No, Lex has money.

Kanye West said it best: "Now I ain't saying she a golddigga but..."
              too true!

Comment

Working...
              X
              😀
              🥰
              🤢
              😎
              😡
              👍
              👎