Collapse
No announcement yet.

Lexgirl33's Supernatural Art

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Sam just looks so sad there He said he wanted to be a magician in Chris Angel Is A Douchebag LOL

Thank you again

Comment

Originally posted by Lexgirl33
      Thanks Brit! I still don't know what DW, isn't it like a knock off of LJ?

Its so fun making metallicar ones! The possibilities are endless really I will surely have to make more classic SPN icons. I'll try to squeeze some in tomorrow when I post them on LJ
      YAY classic SPN icons I am so excited Rose!! I also love the Meta ones where you have words like vroom and purr. GAH. Is it weird to find those sexy?

I have already added a handful or more to my userpics page from your LJ.

No it's not a knock off! It's actually the new and improved LJ!!

From what I can tell people on LJ seem to be torn. There are those who are so entrenched in LJ that they don't want to move. And there are those who have been on LJ forever but are just sick of dealing with issues that come up. So they were so happy when dw was created.

basically it's a more streamlined, better maintained LJ. And I will vouch for the fact that there are many things that are just easier to deal with on dw rather than LJ. I don't even think I'm aware yet of all the improvements but I trust longtime LJ users that say that dw is a hell of a lot better than LJ.

I love dw. I paid $3 for one month (a basic paid account) because that is the only way you can get an account without an invite an invite right now. And I started with 75 userpics. The communities are not super active right now which is why I'm still over at LJ, but I still post over at dw quite a bit and I will eventually move over there completely.

I can tell you one thing from personal experience. I just had the most ANNOYING HELLISH experience posting the first part of my new fic on my LJ today. Part 1 was ~11,000 words and LJ would not let me post it in ONE entry. I had to break it up into two. But I had so many issues with the stupid cuts and GRRRR so many issues that I can't even think about it! I was seriously ready to pull my hair out or cry. Or both.

When I posted my fic on dw it was disgustingly easy AND I was able to post it all in one entry. I had absolutely not a single problem at dw. *sighs* Man I was so ticked at LJ today!

So yeah, I definitely prefer dw since i have been there. I'm just biding my time. I know it's going to start getting really popular over there.
      Last edited by SweetOne; 05-13-2009, 05:23 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by SweetOne
        YAY classic SPN icons I am so excited Rose!! I also love the Meta ones where you have words like vroom and purr. GAH. Is it weird to find those sexy?

I have already added a handful or more to my userpics page from your LJ.

No it's not a knock off! It's actually the new and improved LJ!!

From what I can tell people on LJ seem to be torn. There are those who are so entrenched in LJ that they don't want to move. And there are those who have been on LJ forever but are just sick of dealing with issues that come up. So they were so happy when dw was created.

basically it's a more streamlined, better maintained LJ. And I will vouch for the fact that there are many things that are just easier to deal with on dw rather than LJ. I don't even think I'm aware yet of all the improvements but I trust longtime LJ users that say that dw is a hell of a lot better than LJ.

I love dw. I paid $3 for one month (a basic paid account) because that is the only way you can get an account without an invite an invite right now. And I started with 75 userpics. The communities are not super active right now which is why I'm still over at LJ, but I still post over at dw quite a bit and I will eventually move over there completely.

I can tell you one thing from personal experience. I just had the most ANNOYING HELLISH experience posting the first part of my new fic on my LJ today. Part 1 was ~11,000 words and LJ would not let me post it in ONE entry. I had to break it up into two. But I had so many issues with the stupid cuts and GRRRR so many issues that I can't even think about it! I was seriously ready to pull my hair out or cry. Or both.

When I posted my fic on dw it was disgustingly easy AND I was able to post it all in one entry. I had absolutely not a single problem at dw. *sighs* Man I was so ticked at LJ today!

So yeah, I definitely prefer dw since i have been there. I'm just biding my time. I know it's going to start getting really popular over there.
        Yes its weird you find those sexy

Okay I see now..I will probably get it in like a year, lol Its not worth it now if you want to customize stuff though right? Not to mention I have all my work at LJ and it would be a real pain to post it their too. I looked at it, its exactly like LJ

Well thats good DW has no limitations when posting characters,
        Last edited by Lexgirl33; 05-13-2009, 06:20 PM.

Comment

Aw thanks Jenn!! Yeah its kinda old. I don't really post in here anymore, wayyyy to many icons to post lol

I can't wait for you to catch up!!! It will be lots of fun! I hope you like it

Here is the latest batch:

http://creativeelf.livejournal.com/165651.html
          Sweet batch so many lovely ones I'll comment on LJ hehe

Comment

LexGirl33 can you make some Castiel ones?

Comment

I have a billion over at LJ but here are some I posted throught the forums here

Here are more icons I never posted:

----- Added 6 Minutes later -----

Originally posted by Ginx
              Sweet batch so many lovely ones I'll comment on LJ hehe
              sweet! Thanks Ginx!
              Last edited by Lexgirl33; 05-13-2009, 07:59 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Comment

AAAAAAAAAAH! I LOVE THIS ONE!!!

Comment

Hehehe! Yeah I had fun making that one! I was trying to figure out a new way of saying that.

Comment

I loved so much your icons, I snagged some and will credit, thanks so much for sharing these

Comment

Thank you

Here are my newest ones:

Poster

Wallpaper

(sorry no preview for this one)

1280x800 1024x768

1440x900 1024x768
                      Last edited by Lexgirl33; 07-19-2009, 09:30 AM.

Comment

Nice work! And the posters are so...psychadelic! Colorful and dark at the same time. I like 'em.

Comment

Thank you

Here are my newest ones:

Poster

Wallpaper

1280x800 1024x768

1440x900 1024x768
                          Awesome latest batch Love all the crops and fonts!

Comment

Thanks Kryptongurl and Ginx

Comment

Awesome stuff Rose!!! I love 'em all!

Snagging and will credit!

Comment

I missed seeing some of these icons earlier, they are sooo pretty ! SPN is really a good muse for you. I love the two wallpapers, also.

Here are my newest ones:

Poster

Wallpaper

1280x800 1024x768

1440x900 1024x768

Comment

Working...
                                X
                                😀
                                🥰