No announcement yet.

Has season six redeemed itself?

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by margroks
    Crimson and Tresspass were just awful even if we did see what a nasty girl Lana really is. Crimson trashed everyone's character and it's past time that they fall back on Clark the slut when he's on Red K, which is what they go for when they run out of ideas. They've fallen backl to more of the awful and boring as can be- Clana which is way past its time. They show Lana as worse in every ep, trying to work her way into a relationshiup with Clark again after he nasty remarks to him for two years and while she is pregnant with another man's child and is about to marry him. This is the worst kind of girl, with no respect for Clark at all and it further trashes Clark and makes him look like the world's biggest dummy to even want her as a friend. This is nonsense and it's time they got over it. Why on earth would he want to be with her or tell her his secret when she's proven she is an untrustworthy, unfaithful, witch?
    It is almost scary how often I have to agree with you...

I think S6 started well, although TPTB stuffed too much comic book stuff into it (the GA, the JL, Jimmy and the MM), there simply isn't enough screen time for all that... Well, I could have lived with that, had the show not gone downhill with the re-appearance of Clana in 'Labyrinth'. I was displeased with pretty much every epi since then. Now if they make Chloe a meteor freak, then this show is on suspended animation, as far as I am concerned...

Comment

Considering how Lana lost her virginity to an alien being who has lied to her all the way, I think your judgement of her is a bit jaded. Just when she thought she finally had a relationship going with CK, he regains his powers and gives her the deep freeze. He didn't dump her gently either. He had told her that it was her that he had loved and that it had always been her. Then after getting laid finally he told her to get lost. Now I'm not really a Clana fan myself but labelling her an untrustworthy, unfaithful witch seems to be a bit over the top. Lana is definitely no angel but its not her fault that every guy that shows up in SV wants a piece of her simply because of her looks. Her recent behaviour involving Clark has demonstrated nothing but respect for CK and it is based on the heroism he has displayed. CK seems to be the master of snide remarks. Take Justice for instance. He was nasty to everyone except Victor, AC and Chloe in that episode. Clark is not a team player yet and I was ticked off that he didn't even take the time to thank Green Arrow for saving his life after he stupidly entered a room filled with kryptonite. I mean, how stupid can you get? With all of the Luthor buildings he has entered you would think he would at least be cautious when he noticed it was lead lined. Just out of curiousity, how do the Luthors know that lead shields kryptonite?

Comment

Lead shields a lot of things, most noticeably radiation. Maybe the Kryptonite emits some kind of non-harmful radiation that Luthor Corp. just feels safer shielding?

Comment

A plausible answer for sure. However, according to the Superman canon, Kryptonite had no effect on humans. This meteor freak string is strictly eminating from TPTB. P.S. Maybe they should check their office for Luthorcorp bugs!

Comment

YES! this is by far the best season i have seen

Comment

This season has to be the best so far!! Cant wait for the next episode

Comment

No, it's going to get really bad really soon.

Comment

It has been a really good season, but not with its occasional story lines that just don’t seem to fit in or connect with the rest of the show. Overall I am pleased with the season.

Comment

You know what. After watching Progeny, Combat and Nemesis and even just seeing what the next few episodes are gonna bring... I think I made up my mind. This IS the best season of Smallville yet!

Comment

Originally posted by Mr. Wrong
                      A plausible answer for sure. However, according to the Superman canon, Kryptonite had no effect on humans. This meteor freak string is strictly eminating from TPTB. P.S. Maybe they should check their office for Luthorcorp bugs!
                      This is somewhat incorrect. It has, as I remember it, been canon that the arrival of Superman on this planet began the Age of Heroes, which in the post-1986 comics is the metahuman phenomenon. The metahuman events would not have occurred without Superman. So it is plausible for TBTB to connect the metahumans (this is what the meteor freaks are) with their exposure to Kryptonite. Kryptonite would be the variable that jumpstarted the Age of Heroes.

The fit isn't perfect, but poetic license is on the side of TBTB.

Comment

Season 6 ? the Lexana marriage ? seeing Clark at his MOST pathetic.....proposing to a dog ? Begging for scraps, from a pregnant (NOT your baby) back stabber ? Won't even consider, buying S6....the bad, out weighs the little good.

Comment

Season 6 is acutally one of my very favorite seasons of the show.

We have Jimmy Olsen introduced in Zod.
                          Clark developing super breathe & Lois into journalism in Sneeze
                          Phantom Zoners & Raya in Fallout
                          Tom Welling directing is second episode. Tori Spelling guest stars & IMO doing a great job & Lana is close to find out Clark's secret in Hyro
                          Impulse, Cyborg, Aquaman, Green Arrow & Clark in Justice
                          A Clark episode in Labyrinth
                          Clark on red-k, kissing with a love drugged Lois in Crimson
                          Lana even closer to discover Clark's secret in Trespass
                          Learning Chloe is meteor freak in Freak
                          Lexana marrying, Lana learning Clark's secret in Promise
                          Fight between Clark & Titan, Lois working on a story in Combat
                          A Clark & Lex episode in Nemesis
                          The cast dressed up in clothes from the 1940's. Clark as a reporter with glasses in Noir
                          Lex want's to kill Lois Lane for getting close to the truth in Prototype
                          Clark reveal himself to Lana, Lois is dead. Chloe can heal & dies herself. Lana "dies" & Clark fights Bizarro in Phantom

Now this is only my opinion but this season is truly one of the best

Comment

Working...
                          X
                          😀
                          🥰
                          🤢
                          😎
                          😡
                          👍
                          👎