Collapse
No announcement yet.

What did you like most about Freak?

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

yeah, this was the closest they've come to a perfect episode in years.

Comment

I loved the entire episode. I really loved the Chlark chemistry. lex was really evil clark used everypower he has the entire thing was great! 10/10 easily. I would loved to say 20/10 or 192847362/10 but i can't

Comment

I'm happy that Clark didn't forget that he has something called Superpowers

Comment

For some unknown reason, and I really dont know why, the bowling scene was so amazing to me. maybe it was cuz of all the cool colors, i dont know. but it was just cool.

Comment

It was a cool scene. They usually don't do anything fun.

Comment

Where the heck have you seen Dark!Lana?I saw Lana protecting her man err I mean Clark that was great.

Comment

what i liked most is how she actually said out loud to tobias that she thinks Clark is a meteor freak and he said he was the most normal guy he ever met! the expression on her face was priceless!

Comment

Clark using his powers was easily my highlight; it actually shows Clark has been attention to his body's development over the last 6 years.

Originally posted by alienkinfolk
                  He probably sneaks a peak now and again. He looked like he was looking threw her clothes before she even asked him take out the gps thingy. he had a strange look on his face.
                  Chloe: Clark! You've got to x-ray me!
                  Clark: Okay...! <commences x-raying>
                  <10 minutes later>
                  Chloe: Have you found it yet?
                  Clark: Found what?
                  Chloe: The GPS device!
                  Clark: What? Oh, right. I noticed it was stuck to the bottom of your shoe an hour ago. I was... err... just double-checking there were none inside you....

Comment

the melting-gps moment was what I like most. also when clark give his support to chloe at the end of the ep, he is really concerned. AM & TW had a lot of conection acting and make me enjoy every time they work together

Comment

Clark acted intelligently for once.
                      It was nice to see Clark use all of his powers in one episode.
                      It was just an all-around good story.
                      Uh, too much Clark in my options

I forgot to breathe while watching this episode. And that's something that doesn't happen very often while watching SV.

Comment

Clark using heat vision on chloe, brilliant scene and TOTALLY unexpected!!! I was like OOOO WHAT!!!! god, i love their friendship

Comment

Working...
                        X
                        😀
                        🥰
                        🤢
                        😎
                        😡
                        👍
                        👎