Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Lana and Chloe's opinions towars meteor-infected flip flopped!!

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Lana and Chloe's opinions towars meteor-infected flip flopped!!

So all of a sudden Lana believes that there's good in the meteor-infected, and Chloe thinks they're all bad...

That's hysterical actually.

This is the second time that Lana's past views have all of a sudden softened. In Smallville's canon, it's been shown that Lana is NOT comfortable with aliens and she does NOT trust FOTW for good reason. Her parents' death because of the meteors, the aliens attacking in 'Arrival', and of course the many many times she's been attacked/stalked by FOTW. All of a sudden in Reckoning, she's comfortable with aliens? BS. Now all of a sudden she sees good in meteor freaks and Chloe doesn't? When did this happen? I call BS.

The only reason Lana thought that was because she thought Clark was one of them.

Comment

I call it a whole TRUCKLOAD OF BS TOO!!!!!!...they need to rectify this situation by the end of the friggin epi!

Comment

Chloe doesn't think they're all bad. For one, she knows that Clark isn't a meteor-infected and he's the person she knows that saves lives. For another, Lana now *thinks* Clark (or at least did before th commercial break) is a meteor-infected, and thus now thinks that there are some good ones.

I think I had to say this about a billion times during the last US presidential election, but I'll reiterate it here:

Taking the information you are giving and forming a new opinion based on that information is not flip-flopping, it's changing your mind based on the facts. That is something that anyone with an open mind should be able to do.

Comment

I think the only reason Lana said that was because she thinks Clark's infected and realises if that's true then there must be others that do good. As for Chloe thinking they're all bad all of a sudden, I don't know.

Comment

Why is it a truck load of bs? If Clark's a metoer freak then her POV changes, just like it rightfully should. What the heck is the problem?

Comment

She finally thought she figured out why clark was being secretive, now she is really freaking confused

Comment

Chloe was obviously lying. >_>

Comment

Chloe's opinion has not changed towards meteor freaks. She coined the term "meteor freak" after all. Lana, however, appears to have changed her opinion on freaks.

Comment

I agree that Chloe said what she did in order to continue to hide Clark's secret from Lana, not because that's her real opinion.

Comment

Originally posted by Nospam
                      Chloe's opinion has not changed towards meteor freaks. She coined the term "meteor freak" after all. Lana, however, appears to have changed her opinion on freaks.
                      Or at least she did when she thought Clark was one of them. Now that she knows he's not, who knows what she'll think about them?

Comment

Your right Shawn it is BS.. Lana drives me insane I swear

Comment

Originally posted by MidgardDragon
                          Or at least she did when she thought Clark was one of them. Now that she knows he's not, who knows what she'll think about them?
                          Right. Maybe she'll change her opinion again. Actually, I think it would be interesting if Lana felt one way about meteor freaks and Chloe another.

Comment

lol..i'm not angry at anyone of them or their opinions..just playin around

Comment

Chloe said in Subterreanan that being a meteor freak was enough to turn anyone murderous. So there is precedent that she does think that meteors themselves cause problems.

As for Lana, not only was she in Reckoning okay with aliens, but she was also fine with Lex's powers in Vessel. And towards freak-types like Bryon or the clone of her dead friend in previous seasons.

Now does Lana think 99.99% of meteor freaks are murderous? Well perhaps, but not only has Chloe said pretty much the same thing, but well they're both right given their experiences with meteor freaks. Most of them try and kill them or the people around them.

Comment

Working...
                              X
                              😀
                              🥰
                              🤢
                              😎
                              😡
                              👍
                              👎