Mistakes/Inconsistencies & Plotholes in Freak

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Lets just assume a metor freak from 33.1 has the power to implant things like that, sort of like being able to move through objects or people like Martain Manhunter.

Hey, it is Smallville, anything is possible

Comment

Originally posted by STFanatic
      Lets just assume a metor freak from 33.1 has the power to implant things like that, sort of like being able to move through objects or people like Martain Manhunter.

Hey, it is Smallville, anything is possible
      Maybe DL made a crossover from Heroes to Smallville behind the scenes

Comment

Yeah.. thats it!

Comment

An imaginative answer for sure, even if it does defy all laws of physics. However, why not show this individual performing this implant? That would have at least added some originality to the scene!

Comment

Originally posted by Raging Clue
            True, but it's Smallville. If Chloe doesn't have a bandage next episode I will be very shocked.

Heat vision + Clark's huge fingers = ouch.

Who knows, maybe Chloe's wound will heal faster than Lana's stab wound from Zod.
            The next episode is a month away. I think that it would be almost completely healed by that point. It wasn't that big of a wound to begin with, and the heat would probably did heal it to a certain extent, wouldn't it?

Comment

Originally posted by kasealaine
              The next episode is a month away. I think that it would be almost completely healed by that point. It wasn't that big of a wound to begin with, and the heat would probably did heal it to a certain extent, wouldn't it?
              Just because the episode doesn't air for a month doesn't mean there is a month gap in Smallville time. Smallville time is never consistent anyways. Neither are wounds/unjuries.

Comment

Originally posted by binkys711
                I thought the same thing! LOL poor Chloe...apart from getting zapped by the heat vision, Clark stuck his gigantic big alien fingers in there and searched through the hole!
                But look at it this way... Clark finally penetrated Chloe... Ok... really baaaad...

Comment

Originally posted by Raging Clue
                  Just because the episode doesn't air for a month doesn't mean there is a month gap in Smallville time. Smallville time is never consistent anyways. Neither are wounds/unjuries.
                  This is oh so true that it hurts to admit it. However, it didn't really seem like in the last episode that they were completely ready for the big day. Maybe that's because there was so much going on with Chloe that they didn't talk about the wedding as much. In my own world I was imagining that they would actually use this month as "real time" to finish up on wedding stuff.

Comment

Originally posted by wraith808
                    But look at it this way... Clark finally penetrated Chloe... Ok... really baaaad...
                    Haha that is so bad! Especially cuz this board is like 90% Chlarkers

Originally posted by kasealaine
                    In my own world I was imagining that they would actually use this month as "real time" to finish up on wedding stuff.
                    It might make sense, but I doubt they'll do it. This would be a very crucial month for them to skip over. Lana keeps getting closer and closer. She would have to be a real idiot if she doesn't find out really soon. Making her go a month without another clue would make her look even more idiotic.
                    Last edited by Raging Clue; 02-22-2007, 10:06 AM.

Comment

Not necessarily. She was sure that CK was a meteor freak but has since learned that to be untrue. Don't forget she lost her virginity to CK and will be hard pressed to accept the thought that he could be an alien being!

Comment

Ok I found it starge that Chloe was wearing almost summer cloths while everyone else was wearing jackets and warmer cloths inside even

Comment

Originally posted by Mr. Wrong
                          Not necessarily. She was sure that CK was a meteor freak but has since learned that to be untrue. Don't forget she lost her virginity to CK and will be hard pressed to accept the thought that he could be an alien being!
                          Well at the time, Lana was sure that Clark wasn't an alien. She knew that the meteor rocks were the alien's poison, and Clark picked one up right in front of her. That was proof that he wasn't an alien at the time. After seeing him do that, I would be very surprised if she thinks that his alien dad who talks to him in an ice cave in Antarctica, stripped him of his powers for one day because Clark saved Chloe, who had just found out about Clark's secret, and he never returned by sundown. Yeah, I don't think so

She might think he was an alien while they did it, or she might not even say anything at all. I know I would, but continuity and Smallville can be polar opposites at times.

Comment

Even though CK inexplicably had his powers temporarily revoked by the disembodied spirit of his long dead father, he was and always will be an alien from another planet. A fact that anyone of character should have revealed to Lana before taking her virginity. After all, he no longer had any justification for keeping it a secret, other than his fear that she may be horrified by such a revelation! Although most of us may have wanted them to finally know each other in the biblical sense, it did detract from the character of Superman.

Comment

I respectfully disagree. His being an alien that was now human had no bearing on their intimate relationship and in no way detracts from the character of Superman.

Comment

Am I the only one that noticed something weird. Chloe came back with her memory apparently wiped about the whole probe ordeal of her being infected and I can't understand then how she remembers Clarks Secret. Did she get a partial wipe or what? I was expecting her to not remember anything about him afterwards. Anyone else get that feeling when they watched this episode? Is her problem just temporary amnesia? Because if thats the case she recoverd real fast if you ask me.

Comment

Working...
                                X
                                😀
                                🥰
                                🤢
                                😎
                                😡
                                👍
                                👎