Mistakes/Inconsistencies & Plotholes in Freak

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

How come Chloe moved her arm normaly by the end of the episode like nothing ever happened? Maybe she can regenerate quickly, that's her ability?

Comment

How did Clark know it was a GPS device in Chloe? Is he an electronics expert?

Comment

Originally posted by Who
        How did Clark know it was a GPS device in Chloe? Is he an electronics expert?
        It was common sense considering that there was a tracker on meteor freaks, and he know Chloe was infected. It's not everyday that you find a small electronic device in someone's shoulder.

Comment

Originally posted by BrianD
          yea i agree
          1. the bullet couldnt have went behind lana if clark hit it sideways, plus it should have went way further then it did
          2. how could u burn a hole right thru someone then take a gps device out w/ ur hand.
          3. if the device was inserted thru her naval how did it end up below her collar bone
          1. When Lana said the bullet went into the cabinet "behind her", I don't think she meant DIRECTLY behind her. I think she just meant it wasn't infront of her or anywhere near where the gun was aimed.

2. I don't understand.. why couldn't he? Of course it hurt Chloe, but she obviously didn't care.

3. I thought this too! But the needle was inserted into her stomach for them to take out DNA. They put the GPS in her shoulder later that we didn't see.

Comment

correct. i forgot about that.

Comment

Here's a glaring error, please address it:

Chloe is strapped, adn the needle seems to extract in her belly button:

Yet why is this GPS found in her Shoulder? If something was put in the stomach area say, how did it go from her stomach to the shoulder? Did Luthor anticipate maybe somebody finding the GPS, but put in something 'Borg' like in Chloe that only he can control?

Somehow, if they ever told the story of how the Borg came to be, Lex Luthor is a very good suspect of being one with the science, and resistance is futile.

Comment

Originally posted by Darren5000
                Here's a glaring error, please address it:

Chloe is strapped, adn the needle seems to extract in her belly button:

Yet why is this GPS found in her Shoulder? If something was put in the stomach area say, how did it go from her stomach to the shoulder? Did Luthor anticipate maybe somebody finding the GPS, but put in something 'Borg' like in Chloe that only he can control?

Somehow, if they ever told the story of how the Borg came to be, Lex Luthor is a very good suspect of being one with the science, and resistance is futile.
                I was definately wondering the same thing - why shoot her in the belly button and then it ends up under her collar bone. Strange.

Comment

Maybe they just took the dna from her stomach and then implanted the gps locator in her shoulder. I do seem to remember hearing that the stomach was the best place to get dna when the cloning controvery was going on.(in real life)

Comment

There should have been a mark in her skin from where they opened her up.

Comment

alright back to the weather!!!! oj god sake we're talkin bout smallville here not Vancouver crist but i would like to say it was raining outside just as the blind guy flicked the lights off i mean wdf? tyhen clark supersped in and wasnt raining??? like how does the wether change in like 0.0000000000000000000000001 second i mean it was kanses not Vancouver!!!!!!! Was Storm there?

Comment

My friend who watches the show but doesn't come here asked, "If the guy has telekenesis with enough control to affect bowling, why didn't he use it for self defense?"

Comment

Originally posted by Raging Clue
                          It wasn't inserted through her naval. They took a DNA extraction through her naval. They planted the GPS into her shoulder without showing us. There wasn't even a scar or cut either.
                          There was no scar? What do you call that?

Comment

Originally posted by meteor_phreak
                            My friend who watches the show but doesn't come here asked, "If the guy has telekenesis with enough control to affect bowling, why didn't he use it for self defense?"
                            I was thinking that too.. maybe he can only control small objects, not people?

Comment

Originally posted by Necrorectumonomicon
                              How come Chloe moved her arm normaly by the end of the episode like nothing ever happened? Maybe she can regenerate quickly, that's her ability?
                              Ya maybe- but you'd think she'd have noticed. Chloe was wearing a pretty revealing shirt at the end of the episede, and I don't recall seeing the bandage clark put on her collarbone. I thought that was the biggest oops of the episode.

Comment

Originally posted by Mr.Magic
                                There was no scar? What do you call that?

I didn't see that when I first watched it. I just watched it again, and that is more of a scratch than it is a scar. The GPS tracker was under her collarbone. That scratch/scar was on her shoulder and was way too big. The GPS tracker was tiny, there would be no need to make a hole that big, and that far away from it's destination.

I guess they can get away with it by calling it a scar, but it's a stretch. Chloe wasn't alarmed at all by it, meaning she probably cut her shoulder before. If I wake up with a scar or a hole in my body, I wanna know where it came from.
                                Last edited by Raging Clue; 02-17-2007, 01:55 PM.

Comment

Working...
                                X
                                😀
                                🥰
                                🤢
                                😎
                                😡
                                👍
                                👎