Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

True...but gosh darn it! I just felt so bad for Chloe

But here you'll find a future plothole.....Chloe got burned on the shoulder and had this hole in her, yet next episode there won't be a scar/scratch or even a blimp on that thing! you won't even know it happened!
    Last edited by binkys711; 02-16-2007, 12:28 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by InMyPlace
      To be fair, it's not like they had time to start scrambling around looking for tweezers, lol.
      i thought he was just going to keep going with the heat vision and break the thing with the heat.

Comment

Small mistake about Chloes abduction.

I noticed a small mistake in this show. nothing serious. but i found it a bit funny.

Chloe gets abducted. but when she is found, she states the last thing she remembers was going to bed, and then waking up the next morning.

i found this as a mistake, reason being is this. (unless the memory wipe can, alter memorys)

in order of events.

Chloe had an assignment that had to be done, and Jimmy was to meet her at the aparment to help, or just to see her. well, she wasn't there, she had been taken at this point. and Chloe being the workaholic she is, wouldn't have fallen alseep, especially since there is a Fotw involved.

so, chloe would have never gotten to that point for bedtime.

she was abducted before Jimmy went to see her. so she couldn't remember going to sleep the night before....

Comment

Re: Small mistake about Chloes abduction.

i thought this was weird too, because the guy from the bowling alley had missing memories, not some altered memories. it would have been more accurate if they had her say something like, "I don't know. I was studying and working one minute and then next thing i know, i'm waking up. I thought i just dozed off..."

edit: nevermind. read the thread about the missing scene from the trailer.

Comment

I just figure that is what the lab people "made" her remember.
            Because the few people that they did mentioned who had been abducted the last thing they all remember is going to sleep and waking up the next morning in their bed.
            Just a thought.

Comment

the only detail we really got were 2 exampls. the first one withthe bowling ally guy, said he remembers stepping out with a pint, and then wakingup the next morning. he rememberd the last thing before his abduction.

the second was the story about the mother who called a missing persons report on her son, but found him the next morning in bed.

but other than that, we havn't really seen any examples with an 'altered' memory, just erased memories.
              Last edited by nathanjamesk1; 02-16-2007, 10:54 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by nathanjamesk1
                the only detail we really got were 2 exampls. the first one withthe bowling ally guy, said he remembers stepping out with a pint, and then wakingup the next morning. he rememberd the last thing before his abduction.

the second was the story about the mother who called a missing persons report on her son, but found him the next morning in bed.

but other than that, we havn't really seen any examples with an 'altered' memory, just erased memories.
                yeah, but according to the trailer, she was actually abducted from her bed. so eh, who knows i guess...

Comment

ew...wouldn't that just melt it inside her?

Comment

If Lex was killing off the freaks, why would he assume Chloe was alive, especially after her gps went red as in dead? hmmmmmmmmmm...

Comment

Originally posted by jayyjayy
                      If Lex was killing off the freaks, why would he assume Chloe was alive, especially after her gps went red as in dead? hmmmmmmmmmm...
                      You make it sound as if Lex is stupid. You underestimate what he thinks about Clark/Lana/Chloe. :P

Comment

yea i agree
                        1. the bullet couldnt have went behind lana if clark hit it sideways, plus it should have went way further then it did
                        2. how could u burn a hole right thru someone then take a gps device out w/ ur hand.
                        3. if the device was inserted thru her naval how did it end up below her collar bone

Comment

Originally posted by InMyPlace
                          To be fair, it's not like they had time to start scrambling around looking for tweezers, lol.
                          They had all the time in the world. Even if someone came to kill Chloe, Clark was right there with her. He's used his powers to save her life many times.

Comment

Originally posted by BrianD
                            yea i agree
                            1. the bullet couldnt have went behind lana if clark hit it sideways, plus it should have went way further then it did
                            2. how could u burn a hole right thru someone then take a gps device out w/ ur hand.
                            3. if the device was inserted thru her naval how did it end up below her collar bone
                            hehe I was just thinking the same thing about #3 ....

Comment

Originally posted by binkys711
                              hehe I was just thinking the same thing about #3 ....
                              It wasn't inserted through her naval. They took a DNA extraction through her naval. They planted the GPS into her shoulder without showing us. There wasn't even a scar or cut either.

Comment

Originally posted by dcf
                                -how did the bullet go from being in front of Lana to being behind Lana without actually going THROUGH Lana?

When Clark knocks it out of the way it appears to be going sorta sideways, but Lana later tells him she found it in the cabinet behind her.
                                When she said the cabinet behind her, I don't think she meant behind as in a line of sight would go through her, I think she just meant on the other side of the room, or 180 degrees from the direction the bullet had been travelling. Its a fair point though that the bullet could easily have been accidently propelled back towards her.. way to go boy scout.

Comment

Working...
                                X
                                😀
                                🥰
                                🤢
                                😎
                                😡
                                👍
                                👎