Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by jdavid1953
    Am I the only one that noticed something weird. Chloe came back with her memory apparently wiped about the whole probe ordeal of her being infected and I can't understand then how she remembers Clarks Secret. Did she get a partial wipe or what? I was expecting her to not remember anything about him afterwards. Anyone else get that feeling when they watched this episode? Is her problem just temporary amnesia? Because if thats the case she recoverd real fast if you ask me.
    It was only a wipe of the past few hours. The wipe erased all memories from her abduction forward. She was in the Talon apartment when she got abducted, so once she got her memory wiped, she had no idea that she left the apartment. She had no idea what happened.

Comment

If it was a wipe of only a few hours I need a shot of that.

Comment

To jdavid1953
        There was some incongruities in the thread but only CK had all of his memory blotted out. Everyone else had only short term memory loss.

To Wraith,
        Respectfully, I have a daughter and I would be furious if she lost her virginity to someone who withheld the fact that he was from another planet. I don't care how good a guy he is. This was an act that Superman in reality would never have been a party to as the real Superman did not lie.
        . Superman has to be held to a higher standard than we mere mortals and he could have maintained that standard by coming clean and then seeing if Lana was still of like mind.IMO

Comment

I think the nicer way for Clark to deactivate the GPS device would've been to x-ray / heat vision (like the way he finished cooking the bird in Lois' oven in "Superman III" --I think that was the one...). That way it would leave no scar, she would feel no burning, & leaving a dead chip in her shoulder would be much less painful than pulling it out with his hands-- that was so unsanitary! And it was a pretty dumb cover to tell Jimmy they used a pocket knife. What if a kid who was watching tries that?-- they should've had some disclaimer. This wasn't necessarily a plot flaw as such, but it could've been done much better!

Comment

Hello Dunkman,
            I'm afraid you are forgetting that CK has not yet received his supertraining. He does not have that kind of precision with his heat vision. Besides, Chloe is not a bird to be cooked. In order to melt the GPS device it would require CK to cook her like a chicken. The pocket knife explanation was the only plausible answer they could come up with on the spur of the moment. Also, the show does offer a disclaimer as there is a warning at throughout that the show may not be suitable for younger kids. Hope that addresses your concerns.

Comment

The weirdtest part is that Chloe shows up at the Talon when Jimmy is hanging some flyers and when he asks her where she was, she says that she just woke up in her bed. Didn't they check her aparment that morning? No one stayed there in case she called or showed up? She lives upstairs the Talon, so why didn't they see Lex's henchmen carrying Chloe's unconscious body back to her apartment that same morning?

But here you'll find a future plothole.....Chloe got burned on the shoulder and had this hole in her, yet next episode there won't be a scar/scratch or even a blimp on that thing! you won't even know it happened!
              They cut her shoulder open the night before, when they put the GPS inside her, but that didn't leave a scar either. I guess the writers are so used to Clark's miraculous recoveries that they forgot that it takes a few days for us humans to heal our wounds.

Comment

Working...
              X
              😀
              🥰
              🤢
              😎
              😡
              👍
              👎