8 2.59%

6 1.94%

2 0.65%

1 0.32%

0 0%
  • 1 - Bad

6 1.94%
Page 2 of 9 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast
    This episode was the best I've seen in while! It had everything Chlark, Lexana, Clana, Chimmy, I might have seen some Mork&Mindy in there A 10 all the way

Last week I griped about not enough SuperPowers!

Wow, I got them tonight!!

AWESOME EPISODE!!!!!

I gave it a 9/10.
    I didn't really like the beginning, but it really picked up and all the superpowers made me happy.

An awesome episode!

Good job Michael Rosenbaum! Excellent episode …Clark used all his powers, X-ray vision, Heat ray, super strength and speed and breath! Lana had a brain…catching onto everything, loved all the Chlark scenes! Teased by the mention of star city and Oliver Queen. I can’t believe Chloes a freak though…loved the end! Totally worth watching…had fun!

Great episode.
    I give this a 9/10 when I thought this was gonna be a filler...

Pros:
    I was able to stomach Lana
    Chlark
    Lana is now confused about Clark
    Lex is a bad bad mofo
    Chlark
    MR directing

Cons
    Chloe = freak...I dont think we needed that

Great episode because it started slow and picked up really fast as it went along. Great directing by Michael Rosenbaum and great acting by allthe characters. I gave it a ten.

It was good, but now I'm just annoyed that Lois and Martha didn't even get a mention.

Ever since "Hydro", the show has been on a serious roll with the storyline and character developments taking giant steps.

On of the nice things about "Freak" is Clark starting to use his smarts [swiping the computer at super-speed], ans using his other powers on offense rather than on defense. Also, watching Lana play both sides was incredible, and guess what? SHE KNOWS, but cannot put everything together yet. Chloe telling Clark to use his heat vision on her was an act of sheer bravery, and her trust that he won't incinerate her took a lot of brass ones.

Mike and Tom are maturing into great directors, they know what to do with the characters in "Smallville" and how to get the best out the story and the actors. Hope they get to do more directing.

All in all, "Freak" was a fan-frakin-tastic episode.

Remember, we get "Justice" again [I will watch it until the tape beaks], and the show keeps on rolling!

Really good episode. Michael Rosenbaum did a great job directing, and I think all the actors were on tonight.

Really good episode. The storyline with Chloe is very intriguing and I look forward to seeing where it goes from here. Lex's descent into evil is continuing with great effectiveness as well. Nice to see Ollie still involved somewhere.

Rosenbaum did a good job with the direction of this episode. It had a dark, creepy atmosphere to it.

I gave this episode a 10.

it simply had everything i want. It gave me Chlark hope. It gave me an angst and anger free clark and lana. It gave good acting performances by everyone. it gave perfectly evil lex. it gave all the lexana angst that i've been waiting for. Man, this episode had it all.

I gave it a 10. For some reason, I wasn't exactly looking forward to this episode. But, man... It completely blew me away. I loved it Clark and Lana interacted like actual adults! And, it had a great little Chlark scene! Can't wait to see where they take the Chloe freak story.

And I agree, Rosenbaum did a great job directing.

so now why is Lex all of a sudden kidnapping various Meteor Freaks, implanting them with GPS devices, and then having them killed, instead of locking them up in 33.1 for good like the others?

I never though season six could redeem its self after the first ten nine episodes. But the last six episodes have had that wow factor to them. When will this rampage of incredibility ever stop? I hope never. But still, the question remains:

Why cant smallville be like this all the time.

They were all just killed because incriminating information was found on the stolen laptop. That wasnt always the plan.

Originally posted by Supermansthebest
    Clark used all his powers, X-ray vision, Heat ray, super strength and speed and breath!
    Don't forget about the superhearing.

Wow did I like this episode. This one was really well written. I'm going to go watch it again.

Page 2 of 9 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast