Collapse
No announcement yet.

Episode 2.15: Tall Tales

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

ahahahahahaha! Funniest Episode of Supernatural EVER. The Trickster was immense, great trick at the end as well, look forward to him being in it again.

Comment

The Trickster is one of my favorite antagonists for the Winchesters. I really like how he's able to manipulate everything and managed to pit the boys against each other until Bobby intervened.

Comment

This episode was pretty stupid at first but it got better.Liked the plot and the ending.But the beginning was stupid.

Comment

just seen this episode for the first time in a very long time. It was absolutely funny. Just the facial expressions the boys did cracks me up. Dean eating candy in the professors office Slow dancing aliens. Sam comforting the fraternity brother, and talking like a girl in Dean's version. GOLD.

This episode definately deserves more viewings from now on

Comment

Funniest episode of SPN so far.
            I enjoyed it.

Comment

Originally posted by i luv tom welling
              Ahahaha, Gay Sam was awesome. And Dean with those cookies! LMAO!

I bet they had SO much fun with this episode. Seriously. I hope it comes with commentary on the DVD.
              HAHA yeah, jared is such a talented actor. his movements and tone was so subtle but it was very obvious he was gay. that's how dean imagined him LOL

Originally posted by Spirit Detective
              I agree with you here. Tall Tales is definately the Hell House episode of season 2.

I'm glad to hear that someone else liked the opening montage. Supernatural has some of the best recaps and excellent continuity.

I especially loved the alien slow dancing and Bobby's reaction to it.

I loved how the story was told through the eyes of Dean and Sam. Dean portrayed himself as a lady's man with Sam saying nothing but blah, blah, blah. Dean also thought of Sam as the REALLY emotional one with the chick flick moments.

Sam (hugging the college boy) : "You're too precious for this world!"

Sam on the other hand revealed Dean's consistent habit of eating(Provenance and the mini quiche anyone?).
              i noticed that too, didn't jensen suggest a scene of dean eating to the crew and they totally milked his idea? it's sort of cute of them to keep up dean's bottomless stomach.

Originally posted by SweetOne

5. Sammy's version of Dean. He must think Dean is the biggest slut who will pretty much hook up with the nastiest chicks!!!
              that is so funny LOL and such a little brother thing to think about dean. "He just picks anyone!"
              --------
              well i must say this was so FUNNY! me and my mother, sister and brother were all laughing at the part of the bar of course ("You sound like an old married couple!" "Well at least couples can get divorced, I'm stuck with him like Siamese twins." "You mean CONJOINED twins.") and when they were fighting over sam's money. and oh we were all groaning when dean walked in on the women on the bed. we thought he would subcome to his weakness for sure!

actually, i'm glad that the trickster is alive. maybe he can be a reoccuring character that appears subtly in their lives, so we can see more sibling/brother fights > : )

@ their talk at the end. my brother hardly watches the show but when he saw it even he noted on how their relationship is written. he said it wasn't cheesy or corny, or making them hate each other. it's perfect. and honestly yes. i don't know if they hired an expert on sibling relationships or they just got it on how siblings work with each other, either way this is the most perfect sibling portrayal i have seen in fiction yet.

P.S. in the beginning of the episode when sam was talking about his laptop, my mother was like "Oh wow, another fight? They're grown men" but then i reminded my mother of a video i recently showed her of a sister duo. the older one is 106 and the younger is 98! and they were still being sisterly and fighting at that age. so nope, it never leaves us

Comment

Working...
              X
              😀
              🥰
              🤢
              😎
              😡
              👍
              👎