11 3.59%

16 5.23%

4 1.31%

6 1.96%

7 2.29%
  • 1(SHES SOO UGLY)

41 13.40%
Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast
    I think she looked better in the earlier seasons. The whole girl next door vibe fits her a lot better than what they have done lately.

But she is still very beautiful.

I'll try and make my rating based on just appearance, but it is difficult, because I find Lana revolting as a person.

There are really two things to consider, cute and sexy. She's got both, but these ratings are relative. Early in the series, I found Chloe to be very cute and Lana more on the sexy side. However, since then there have been many (possibly all) female guest stars that were sexier than Lana, making her relatively less sexy.

I didn't include beauty in these ratings, because I don't consider that to be a physical characteristic. I don't think people look beautiful, they either are or are not (as a person), and Lana is not.

Ultimately, I gave her a 5 (at most 6) relative to the other females on the show (including guest stars). If this was expanded beyond the show, she'd probably be a 4.

Settling In
    She's very cute, but not a 10. 8 probably.

Settling In
    There is a difference between: cute, pretty, beautiful, sexy, handsome, and attractive (although some people fit two or more).

Cute is: Chloe, Renee Zellweger (sometimes), Kelly Clarkson, Michelle Branch, Parminder when she was in Bend it Like Beckham, Mandy Moore

Pretty is: Lana, Nicole Kidman, Kate Winslet, Robin Wright in Princess Bride

Beautiful is: Giselle Bundchen, Angelina Jolie in Tomb Raider, Penelope Cruz, Liv Tyler in LOTR,

Sexy: Angelina Jolie in M&MS, Salma Hayek, Indira Varma

Handsome: Cate Blanchett

Attractive: Famke Jansen, Ellen Barkin

It really depends on what you are into. The only pretty person I can say I think is off the scale is Kate Winslet, but that is because she brings this little thing called: personality and spunk (goes hand in hand with humor).

I prefer cute. Cute lasts until you're old. The others all fade.

Originally posted by Runestone
    Lana (or rather KK) is pretty, but I think her personality on Smallville makes her seem ugly.
    i think you are right that she is pretty but when she acts snobby that just makes her seem ugly.

Alicia is more cute than Lana^^But i gave Lana a 10

kk doesn't like it when someone calls her beautiful off the show mr has stated in a interview. you have to realize that kk in real life is said to be a high achiever and a very high I.Q. she was triple majoring in college before smallville, also she stated she has never acted before edgemont. she seems like a nice person who is interverted and critical on her self. she is a classic beauty who is making herself into a fine actress. after smallville she needs a show that showcases her intelligence. I hope she doesn't become one of those actors who try to look as unappealing an unattractive as possible
    Last edited by richard9820; 03-07-2007 at 07:00 AM.

as cute as a sweaty sneaker

Lana is cute like my @$$ .. oh wait, I have a pretty cute @$$ I've been told.
    so that doesn't work

Forum Regular
    I dont like Lana at all but I'm not going to lie, KK is pretty.

Hey you're not stalking me are you.

Originally posted by Sacred 1.0
    Kk is not ugly but on her best day, Id rate as marginally above average, but in no way cute, and there is a difference between being beautiful, cute, and sexy.

Now as for the character lana lang, Yuk! Shes as cute as that guy from one of those Austin Powers movies, what was his name.. Fat B@$t@rd. no wait I take that back, it just might be possible that he was cuter.
    LOL . Well i reckon KK is so darn attractive and yes there is a difference between those 3. IMO KK is sexy. Cute well yeah kinda and beautiful yeah kinda but yes definently sexy. Lana Lang (the character) i would rate as cute bordering sexy. But as Smallville presses onwards i find her to be nuetral...half sexy half cute

yuck

I think Lana is verry cute when she's happy and smiling.

Physical appreanace in my opinion is a 9 or 10> Shes smokin Hot. But her intelligence as a character drives it down to a 4 or so. Terrible

Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast