Why did Lana take the chisel?

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Why did Lana take the chisel?

Any ideas?
    Isobell took it, which explains how she magically transported it from the barn
    0%
    "I have the chisel that was bent on your back. If you don't want me to give it to Lex, you'll do what I want"
    0%
    If she stares at it dissapprovingly long enough, it'll give up and tell her Clark's secret.
    0%
    She wants to hug it in her sleep and think of her dear Clark and his many secrets.
    0%
    She'll sell it at eBay. Metal chisel bent over an alien and red silk - 200$. Chisel without the silk - 2$.
    0%
    It may be useful later. She may demand an explanation from Clark or force a password out of Chloe... Lots of things...
    0%
    Little princess was bored. She hides broken tools in drawers and kills her time playing at keeping important secrets.
    0%
    Because it's the only thing in the world that doesn't LIE to her :sniff:
    0%
    Face it, she's amazing. If she steals it and takes into Luthor's nest everyone will adore her for keeping it in her OWN drawer.
    0%
    I do actually understand her...
    0%

Maybe she hoped to find a small amount of blood on it and get it analyzed. I think she probably wanted to use it for leveraging purposes later.

Comment

She knows that Clark has a secert and just saw when Lex stabbed Clark with the chisel it bent. I am sure she knows this is part of what the secert is and wanted the chisel.

I just wonder who took it back. Did Clark grab it when he went to save Lana at the masion or did Lex see it in the picture and it triggered his insterest in Clark again.

Comment

Concrete Proof clark has a secret.
        Like chasing the white whale for so long and settling for the broken spear.

Comment

I didn't see an option for "Kleptomaniacal *****" so I went with options 1,3,4,7,8 and 9.

Comment

Originally posted by TheoristMaximus
            I didn't see an option for "Kleptomaniacal *****" so I went with options 1,3,4,7,8 and 9.
            I wanted to write it, but there was not enough options... another one I couldn't use was "because that's the closest she'll ever get to honest work".

...and I didn't know how to spell "kleptomaniacal" in english

Comment

The question isn't why it is how...

Comment

The question is: why did she have it wrapped in a bright red scarf and hidden in a really obvious place? She really couldn't have been more stupid about it.

Comment

Isobel took it, explaining how it magically got from the barn to the Luthor Mansion.

but also because it's the only thing that doesnt LIE to her lol

Comment

Working...
                  X
                  😀
                  🥰
                  🤢
                  😎
                  😡
                  👍
                  👎