No announcement yet.

The Generational Enemy

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The Generational Enemy

Sylar first suckered Dr. Suresh into helping him collect more abilities, and now he's playing the same game with Mohinder. Their story is starting to resemble that of Brainiac and Superman in both Smallville and Superman TAS.

maybe thats what their amming for. but i just hope mohinder relizes who sylar is before sylar gets any( or too many) more.

Comment

I'm really starting to love sylar. He shows great personality.

Comment

I dunno theres something about Sylar, he is probably my fav character next to Peter. Mohinder will probably work it out though, by Sylar is definitly going to claim another ability off someone.

Comment

I really hope they keep Sylar around for morethan this season. There are so many places to go with this character. My wish would be to have him return for a story arc every now and again as the resident arch nemesis, and with his penchant for acquiring powers he could be the Legion of Doom all rolled into one bad mutha f*$%^&

Comment

i hope they don't keep him as resident arch nemisis. I hope they keep him around for a bit, but eventually kill him, maybe in the next season or the thrid. just not forever.

Comment

I kept on thinking that Mohinder had worked it out! He kept on giving Syler these dodgy looks, and kept on looking at the half melted phone and other objects in the room, one thing we have seen with Syler is that he is better at using powers than many of the people he takes them off. But I agree he does seem to be making the same mistakes Poppa Suresh made....

Comment

Working...
              X
              😀
              🥰
              🤢
              😎
              😡
              👍
              👎