• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Clarie's Birth mom

Aw, man. All she wants is money.

Pooh

Yeah well, people are greedy.

Comment

I'm not so sure all she wants is money. She didn't ask for money. All she did was not turn it down.

Comment

Ya i was like damn she is just using claire for money. even tho she didnt look for claire she decided to use her.

Comment

Well her approach sounded as if she wanted something. Not sure what she really had in mind.

Comment

You could be right, I'll keep an open mind, because I really hope that's not the reason.

Comment

Well I guess money really is all she wanted.

Comment

He said he would give her $100.000, she told Clare $50, 000

Not cool.

Comment

Very not cool. Darn. She also doesn't seen to want Claire to meet her real father.

Comment

Originally posted by shansgrl
                    Very not cool. Darn. She also doesn't seen to want Claire to meet her real father.
                    Well... she did ask Nathan if she should call Claire back, but Nathan said no.

Comment

Other than the money, in her defence, she knows how Nathan is, and therefore assumed what he would say

BTW, did Nathan reconize Claire in the picture? It looked like there was a spark of it there.

Comment

Originally posted by STFanatic
                        Other than the money, in her defence, she knows how Nathan is, and therefore assumed what he would say

BTW, did Nathan reconize Claire in the picture? It looked like there was a spark of it there.
                        Yeah I thought of that, but I mean - they haven't seen each other for 16 years - she wouldn't have known if he changed or not. She was taking a risk there I think.

And yeah there was a spark, but Nathan has never seen Claire or has ever had her described to him, coulda just been the look a father has looking at his daughter for the first time.

Comment

I'd have to go back and rewatch the episode, but didn't Nathan see her, at least for a second, in the events leading up to and the aftermath of the whole "Save the Cheerleader, Save the World" mini-arc?

Comment

He saw Claire when he went to pick up Peter from jail in Midland.

Comment

He knows who she is but isn't letting on. Is it because he is trying to keep her safe? She is smack in the middle of everything so better to meet up. Safety in numbers.

Comment

Working...
                              X
                              😀
                              🥰
                              🤢
                              😎
                              😡
                              👍
                              👎