No announcement yet.

Cigar box in Clark's room

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Cigar box in Clark's room

I didn't notice that at all at first, until some people pointed it out. Any ideas how the General's cigar box ended up Clark's possession? The last time we saw it was on his office desk when Clark and Lois were searching for clues about Chloe's whereabouts in Gone.

I thought it was Jonathan's from back in the day he would have smoked an occasional cigar.

Comment

Maybe, but it's a very specific cigar brand (Chavelo Cigars) and the same box as well.

Comment

That's General Lane's favorite brand of cigars, right?

Lois must've used the spent container as an accessories box. When she moved out of Clark's bedroom, she must've left the box. Clark then proceeded to use it as a keepsake box.

Comment

^^Good deductive reasoning. Makes sense.

Comment

Originally posted by ShelbyKent
            That's General Lane's favorite brand of cigars, right?

Lois must've used the spent container as an accessories box. When she moved out of Clark's bedroom, she must've left the box. Clark then proceeded to use it as a keepsake box.
            Most probably. Though I really can't imagine the General asking Lois, hey you wanted to keep this cigar box? Much less Lois asking him if she could keep the box. Both of them don't struck me as persons who would have keepsakes of each other. But it would make a great father/daughter moment in a fic anyway

Comment

There probably was no asking. Most likely she just took it.

Comment

My dad always used to ask me if I wanted to keep the boxes, etc. I usually declined though.

Comment

My sons used to go to a local store that sold cigars and get their empties. I can see Lois just grabbing an empty to use. She could then leave it behind & Clark would make use of it. Works for me.

Comment

maybe Lois use to smoke marijuana a time or so ago <oh, I am thinking about Valerie from Beverly Hills, 90210, sorry Lois>

Comment

Working...
                    X
                    😀
                    🥰
                    🤢
                    😎
                    😡
                    👍
                    👎