Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Who knew who the stalker was 10 minutes into Trespass?

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

I knew either it was a security guard, or the guards were as incredibly incompetant as usual. So I wasn't surprised, but neither was I sure.

Comment

I didn't really sort it out until they were at the Kents.

Comment

Originally posted by SGMD1
        I recognized him as Johnny Drama's agent from "Entourage" which was a pretty significant role in that show...so I figured he'd be more than an extra on this one. That's a pretty common rule of thumb to follow I've noticed in any TV series...any new character in an episode that has had a major role on any other show usually is the culprit.
        Recognized the same thing! And yeah, the rule of thumb exists. That's why it's getting pretty easy to detect which character becomes the hinge upon which the episode's storyline depends on.

Comment

This episode actually kept me guessing, & that's what I liked most about it! I knew it was an inside job, but there were so many on the inside that it could have been. For awhile I thought it might be a "zoner", too.
          When Mack (I actually never caught his name when I was watching the episode, but you guys said it) & Lana fell through the ceiling, I thought that might have been the end of the baby, but Clark was there to catch her!

Originally posted by sonofkrypton
          Recognized the same thing! And yeah, the rule of thumb exists. That's why it's getting pretty easy to detect which character becomes the hinge upon which the episode's storyline depends on.
          You've got to have the rules of thumb to figure out the plots-- it makes me feel smarter when I can predict what's going to happen, even when they make it so easy! It reminds me of "Walker: Texas Ranger" where the good guys always drove Chrysler (mostly Dodge), the bad guys always drove GM, & Fords always blew up! (Does anyone who posts on this blog remember that show?)
          Last edited by dunkman; 02-12-2007, 08:33 AM.

Comment

I thought it was one of the guards, but I was actually hoping that it was gonna be Whitney Fordman. That would have made the episode much better.

Comment

I knew it was one of the security guards

Comment

I figured it out straightaway; the biggest clue was:

Security Guard: "The area's secure."
                Lex: "What about that OPEN WINDOW?!!"

No actual guard could've been that inept.

Comment

Originally posted by j_sundude
                  I thought it was one of the guards, but I was actually hoping that it was gonna be Whitney Fordman. That would have made the episode much better.
                  that is impossible, whitney fordman died

Comment

As someone else mentioned, I knew it was the guard that Lana talked to in the Talon scene, or I at least had a very strong suspicion. Much like "Chekov's gun", Lana had the conversation for a reason. It would be an incredible waste of screen time if that scene didn't somehow figure into the story.

Comment

Originally posted by JaxN
                      that is impossible, whitney fordman died
                      Yeah, but they didn't actually show him die. We just saw an explosion a few feet in front of him. He could have survived and been taken prisoner and just now gotten free. He could have been in a coma all this time. Or he could've gotten amnesia and just now remembered who he was. Any number of these things could have happened. Anyway, I think the episode would have been alot better if it had been Whitney. He could've came back and him and Lana could've run away together, never to be seen again.

Comment

I figured out the twist as soon as I saw the 2 security guards were actually going to speak and be addressed in the episode. It reminded me of 'Obscura' from Season 1 where Lana can see through the eyes of Chloe's kidnapper (also a trusted officer of the law).

Originally posted by Nospam
                        Much like "Chekov's gun", Lana had the conversation for a reason. It would be an incredible waste of screen time if that scene didn't somehow figure into the story.
                        The Chekhov's gun principle is a perfect example. That's one of the things I hate about the epic theatre mode of story telling in a contemporary context, it's just too damn conspicious in the modern world. I don't mind seeing it in an Ibsen drama, but they've used this plot once before.

Here's hoping Rosenbaum delivers in his directorial debut this week.

Comment

I had to look up to learn that Chekhov's Gun is a literary technique.
                          You are guys are smarter than me.

(I thought we were comparing Lana to Pavel Chekov in Star Trek II )

Comment

I knew as soon as I saw the guy ask the doctor say transfering her, because if he was asigned with Brady, he should of been injured like Brady was, but he wasn't, that was the biggest clue before the reveal.

Comment

Working...
                            X
                            😀
                            🥰
                            🤢
                            😎
                            😡
                            👍
                            👎