Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Is lana in love with clark or his secret?

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Yeah. Lana's just curious as to why Clark has been hiding everything from her.

Comment

I wonder if Lana will ever find Lex's room about Clark. Imagine what would happen if Lana sparked Lex's quest to find out again. Could be some real evil right there.

Comment

^^I have posted about this in various threads. I think it needs to happen for Lana to find out why Clark didn't tell her, why Clark and Lex are enemies, and why just like Clark, she shouldn't trust Lex. It should also explain what happened with the last friend Clark had who was obsessed with his secret and be a warning to her to get off the track she's on. And I think she would ask Lionel to help her destroy the items in that room.

I guess Lana is more interested in his secret than him. And I'm saying that this was the same case for Lex. His suspicions of Clark consumed him and eventually was the cause of the fallout between the 2.

Comment

I think Lana does love Clark. But she's trying to ignore it because he didn't have her in the loop like Chloe. So now she wants that secret more than anything, more than Clark.

Comment

Lana is in love with both Clark & his secret

I feel that Lana is in love with both Clark and his secret, right now she's more obsessed with his secret that Clark is hiding for valid reasons. Lana has proven herself to be a self righteous, self entitled hypocritical ingrate with a serious habit of throwing around this "I can tell lies and I can keep secrets, but you can't." attitude. Double standard much Lana? For some one who hates secrets and lies, she sure is very obsessed with secrets & lies. Clark has every right to his privacy, why can't lex and Lana respect that boundary? Oh, right, I know because they're stupid and delusional if they think they're entitled to Clark's secret when they're not. and never were to begin with.
            Last edited by laurarawlins; 01-05-2017, 08:55 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by laurarawlins
              I feel that Lana is in love with both Clark and his secret, right now she's more obsessed with his secret that Clark is hiding for valid reasons. Lana has proven herself to be a self righteous, self entitled hypocritical ingrate with a serious habit of throwing around this "I can tell lies and I can keep secrets, but you can't." attitude. Double standard much Lana?
              More like, "You can't jerk me around emotionally and lie to me about it or lie to me about things that are about my life, but I can lie to you about my interests." In truth, Clark lying only really bothered her because it was done in hurting her. Like Red, Rush and Crimson. When he came back after being shot, she didn't take issue with the lie, because it wasn't hurting her. Have a very great day!

God bless you all!

Comment

Working...
              X
              😀
              🥰
              🤢
              😎
              😡
              👍
              👎