Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Is lana in love with clark or his secret?

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

once you fall in love with someone you never stop loving then there is always something between each other if you know what i mean

Comment

I don't think that saying Lana is "in love" with Clark's secret is accurate. I think that in typical Lana fashion, she feels entitled to Clark's secret for no other reason than that she is Lana. As for which she cares about more, clearly the secret. If she cared about Clark more than his secret, she would give up her curiosity for the sake of his desire for privacy.

Comment

I think lana wants to find the secret because she wants to find out what thing ruined her relationship with clark. I mean look at it from her perspective. This is all human nature, curiosity. Curiosity is at it's highest when a relationship is being destroyed because of a secret.

Comment

At this point everything it's about Clark's secret.

Comment

Hmm...maybe he should move into the Fortress of Solitude. No one can find him there...well, Chloe can.

Comment

^ Not if he takes the key WITH him for once, instead of just leaving it lying there for anyone to follow!

Comment

Re: Is lana in love with clark or his secret?

Originally posted by emily feist
                Seeing her snoop around for his secret and go to his house with that agenda made me wonder if she really does love him or if she just wants to know his secret. It just seemed really dirty to me. I just don't get where she's coming from now. But I'm thinking that Clark isn't going to like this new Lana that's emerging. She really was like Lex in this episode. I think it really surprised Chloe too. When Lana talked to the guards I saw a shocked expression on Chloe's face. I don't understand Lana's motivation anymore.
                I couldn't agree more. This episode confused me more than anything else, however, it is clear, to me anyways, that Lana is being extremely selfish and rude about her obsession with Clark's secret. She has spent way too much time around Lex!

Comment

Its really hard to say... we'll know immediatly if she loves clark or his secret when she finds out his secret in its entirety.

Comment

at this point i don't think she loves anyone other than herself

Comment

His secret, definitely. It's killing her that she doesn't know what Chloe knows even though she's not jealous.

Comment

Originally posted by Clark Jr. the great
                        I think lana wants to find the secret because she wants to find out what thing ruined her relationship with clark. I mean look at it from her perspective. This is all human nature, curiosity. Curiosity is at it's highest when a relationship is being destroyed because of a secret.
                        yeah, "the secret" is like Clark's other woman. Lana wants to see what ruined her relationship.

Comment

Originally posted by Son of Kal-El20
                          And that's why Clark is not destined to be with either one. Lois had some similiar situations with Clark appearing out of nowhere helping out and you don't see her 'crazed' in his secret. You didn't see Lois hound dogging Oliver. You don't see Lois hound dogging Clark.

Lois ownz Chloe and Lana. Chloe and Lana are just two little women who can't control their giant curiousity and were just in love with Clark's secret. Not him.
                          Exactly Lois is a real woman not like these pretenders.

Comment

What the heck? Do I have to remind you all that Lana has given Clark countless of chances even when she knew he wasn't going to tell her?

This is the reason Clark broke up with her.. cuz he knew she'd never give up on him if he didn't do something drastic.

Comment

She's definetely in love with him, but she can't be COMPLETELY in love with him until she knows his secret. And she wants to, so that's why she wants to find out so bad.

Comment

I just had the chance to really think about this and I am now convinced that Lana is more in love with Clark's secret, which she doesn't even know, yet, than she is with him. In 'Trespass' when she was going through his things and searching Chloe's computer, I found that to be totally inappropiate. Lana is certainly learning from Lex but I don't believe she went to the Kent's because she felt 'safe'. Her motives were to find out more about Clark and snoop.

Comment

Working...
                                X
                                😀
                                🥰
                                🤢
                                😎
                                😡
                                👍
                                👎