Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Is lana in love with clark or his secret?

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Is lana in love with clark or his secret?

Seeing her snoop around for his secret and go to his house with that agenda made me wonder if she really does love him or if she just wants to know his secret. It just seemed really dirty to me. I just don't get where she's coming from now. But I'm thinking that Clark isn't going to like this new Lana that's emerging. She really was like Lex in this episode. I think it really surprised Chloe too. When Lana talked to the guards I saw a shocked expression on Chloe's face. I don't understand Lana's motivation anymore.

She's definitely in love with his secret. I'm not 100% positive if she loves him or not.

Comment

hard²say.The writes have to build up a stronger direction into what Lana should go 2.I believe its More Clark than the secret

Comment

50/50

Comment

Since Lana has been established early on as someone who'd always be obsessed about secrets and lies and the whole works, never letting anyone off the hook and giving people the space they need once she felt they're keeping something from her, I'd say Lana snooping around the Kent farm is pretty much in character of her.

She herself has some very twisted ideas about how "love and honesty" should override everything. Relic is a perfect example of this. Here we have an innocent man who was in prison for years and years due to his own wife's cheating on him, and yet Lana still said at least her aunt got a chance at "real love" for a few days, or some other BS. Even when that magnet boy got her in trouble and landed her in jail, she still praised him for being "honest with his feelings".

But from another point of view, I also can't blame her completely for really wanting to know about Clark's secret. He's equally at fault on this one. He had been chasing her for years, claiming to be deeply in love with Lana, got together and even had sex with her but he never could bring himself to tell her the truth about himself. Even when he finally did in Reckoning, it's because out of fear of losing her and he proposed right away to make sure she'd be 'secured' to him.

Her methods are definitely underhanded and manipulative as we've seen in Trespass, but that's Lana for you. She's just showing her true colours more and more, they were more subtle in the earlier seasons.

Comment

There has been so many ups and downs in their relationship, they have been through so much, I dont think that they would ever be over eachother but I dont think where they r now is love...u know
            Lana wants to find out his secret, maybe couz shes jealous of Chloe, couz she knows Chloe knows and Clark could never trust her enough to tell her. Or as a prize for all that she has been through in the past, there would actually be a reason for her to not blame him or herself for wht happened to them. Plus shes pregnant and she has nothing better 2 do in the Luthor mansion, this is a nice hobby plus lex already has a whts-the-deal-with-clark room and it can come in handy.

Comment

I'd say she's more in love with his secret than she is him.

Comment

Originally posted by Supermansthebest
                Plus shes pregnant and she has nothing better 2 do in the Luthor mansion, this is a nice hobby plus lex already has a whts-the-deal-with-clark room and it can come in handy.
                Haha, Clark's secret is like a crossword puzzle or Rubick's Cube to the otherwise bored Lana.

Comment

I can just picture it.

Lana: Hey, Clark.
                  Clark: Yeah?
                  Lana: I'm bored. There's nothing to do at the Luthor mansion. Can I snoop around for your secret?
                  Clark: Sure, go ahead.

Comment

I'd say she's more interested in Clark's secret, rather than being in love with him.

Comment

Well, Clark's secret has been the only element of their relationship that has been an obstacle to their love, so Lana's intrigue in finding this secret out is definitely intertwined with her actual feelings for Clark.

Comment

It could be said too about Chloe as well, she to is in love with Clark's secret. Well thats what my opinion is on both ladies. Chloe wanted Clark back with his abilities always nagging.

Comment

Lana is in love with Clark's secret. She thinks once she finds it out, she will know why Clark kept pushing her away and wasn't completely honest with her.

Comment

And that's why Clark is not destined to be with either one. Lois had some similiar situations with Clark appearing out of nowhere helping out and you don't see her 'crazed' in his secret. You didn't see Lois hound dogging Oliver. You don't see Lois hound dogging Clark.

Lois ownz Chloe and Lana. Chloe and Lana are just two little women who can't control their giant curiousity and were just in love with Clark's secret. Not him.

Comment

Yes, Lana cares for Clark (otherwise she wouldn't care if she blabbed her findings to Lex), but as of the moment, her obsession w/ Clark's secret is more overpowering than her affection for Clark.

Lana is becoming as obsessed w/ Clark's secret as Lex. Lexana make quite a pair.

Comment

Working...
                              X
                              😀
                              🥰
                              🤢
                              😎
                              😡
                              👍
                              👎