Collapse
No announcement yet.

Quotes you "wish" were in Trespass

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Lana, "Clark do you remember that stone I gave to you before the second meteor shower? What did you do with it? "

Comment

Security guard, upon axing the door down to "help" Lana:

"Here's Johnny!"

I mean, come on... then they even run out into snow. How derivative can they get??

Comment

Yea, I had the hello Johnny feeling too. You guys crack me up btw.
        Loved the Dr. Phil bit.

Chloe to Jimmy: "I'm sorry Jimmy but I didn't miss you...and you're a pansy."

Comment

"Lana, you are picking up Lex's traits. You used to be nice... but now you're changing. I've protected you so many times and you don't even notice. But NOW I'm going to save you."

...Lana: "Yeah, you're right Clark-let's get out of this creepy mansion and go back to your place..."
          Last edited by dcf; 02-08-2007, 08:39 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by PKII
            Lana, "Clark do you remember that stone I gave to you before the second meteor shower? What did you do with it? "

Wacko Security Goon: I'm going to save you.

Lana: *yawns* Eh, you're just my latest stalker. Trust me, you'll never be seen again after this episode.
            ------

Lex: I want you to be at the wedding, Clark...we need a wedding singer.
            -------

Lana: Hey, wait a minute. Everywhere I get stalked by this creepy guy, the only ppl around are the security team. So logically, the stalker must be one of Lex's guards. *dials the Sheriff*
            Last edited by Odysseus; 02-08-2007, 09:21 PM.

Comment

Clark to Lex: 'I could have Lana back if I wanted, but I don't want damaged goods.'

Comment

Anyone: why isn't Lois at her appartment in the middle of the night?

Comment

Lois voice echoes out loud: I AM WAITING TILL THE FUTURE TO COME BACK TO YOU CLARK. CLARK CLARK CLARK

Comment

lex: i trust you and i love you
                    *leans in for a kiss*
                    lana: ew get away from me you geezer

lana: why did you have to leave lex?

Comment

Lana: "thank you clark for saving me for the 15,000 time this week. Your my hero!"
                      Clark:" Your welcome lana, now I must go save the world!"

Lex:" I really enjoy your sloppy seconds clark."
                      Clark: "Your welcome lex, anything for a friend"

Comment

Lex: Brady, why did I get word that my half brother Lucas is dead and that you killed him?

Brady: Because you told me to shoot anyone I don't know.

Lex: AHHHHHHHHRRRRRRRRRR!!!!!!

Comment

Clark to Lex (end at barnyard): "Lex...you can take this wedding invitation and shove it up your _____(fill in the blank).

Comment

Clark: Lex, do you think you're man enough to withstand a papercut from this invitation?

Lex: We Luthors are made of tough and definitely expensive material.

Clark: OK then.

<Clark uses a superspeed chop and slices off Lex's hand>

Lex: AHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! You son of a b-tch!!!!! You chopped off my hand!!!!!!!!!

Clark: Hey, it was going to happen in a few years later anyway when you start wearing the kryptonite ring. Now why don't you go on out & get yourself a black glove.

Comment

Originally posted by HotStu***uccess
                              Lois voice echoes out loud: I AM WAITING TILL THE FUTURE TO COME BACK TO YOU CLARK. CLARK CLARK CLARK

Comment

"Hey Clark. I got her pregnant and she's marrying me. How bout them apples?" - Lex

"Clark... will you be my best man?" - Lex

"Oh, and Lana? You don't need to keep a broken tool in your drawer to remind you of me when I'm out of town." - Lex

"I want you to come to the wedding and see what you lost. YOU COULD HAVE HAD ME, CLARK!! I WOULD HAVE BEEN YOURS!" - Lex

"Why do I still watch out for you, Lana? Probably the same reason you've been watching me. There's no-one else in this town nearly as hot as us." - Clark

"Do you still like me, Chloe?" .... "Well?" .... "Chloe?!" "Sorry Jimmy, I was watching Clark walk away, what'd ya need?" - Chloe

"It puts the lotion on its skin!" - Stalker

Comment

Working...
                                X
                                😀
                                🥰
                                🤢
                                😎
                                😡
                                👍
                                👎