Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by HeddyH
    I thought up close, there was tons of steam.
    I did too.

Comment

here's one:

is it just me or was the official description of the ep with regards to jimmy and chloe NOT consistent with what actually happened?

description stated: jimmy breaks up with chloe forcing her to re-evaluate her feelings for clark.

um, jimmy already broke up with chloe at the end of crimson.
      and... it didn't appear to me that chloe was spending much time "re-evaluating" ANYTHING in this episode. they simply just...
      got back together again in the end.

any thoughts about this??

Comment

I don't think the shadowy figure in the barn was the horse. If you pause the picture and then play it back in slow motion, you can see someone leaving the barn. I noticed during the episode and then went back and looked at it later.

Comment

Originally posted by Cookie 28
          I don't think the shadowy figure in the barn was the horse. If you pause the picture and then play it back in slow motion, you can see someone leaving the barn. I noticed during the episode and then went back and looked at it later.
          I promise you that it was the horse. It was out of focus and it was in the shadows. The shadows play tricks on your eyes and it being extremely out of focus doesn't help things either.

Let me put it this way. I'm no horse handler, but every time I've seen a horse in its stall, it has its head hanging over the door that it walked in through. Watch Clark put the horse in its stall. Look where its door is (and where its head would be) with respect to where Clark and Chloe are standing. It was the horse.

Comment

Originally posted by Cookie 28
            It was the horse.

Comment

em when lana was in the talon and was suprised by all the paparatzies, wasn't lex there too? i thought i seen him walking towards them on the right?

he is!!! iv got a screenshot but don't know how to show you...
              Last edited by kevy; 02-10-2007, 03:33 AM.

Comment

Store your photos and videos online with secure storage from Photobucket. Available on iOS, Android and desktop. Securely backup your memories and sign up today!

Comment

Originally posted by 98chase
                  www.photobucket.com
                  What about www.photobucket.com?

Comment

to upload pictures

Comment

Originally posted by L0gan5
                      the one in the episode last night was like the size of some1s thumb, the one in the pic u attached is like pinky sized
                      It only looks bigger when Lana holds it compared to Clark because Clark is a lot bigger than Lana, so it's bound to look smaller on him.

Comment

Originally posted by HeddyH
                        It only looks bigger when Lana holds it compared to Clark because Clark is a lot bigger than Lana, so it's bound to look smaller on him.
                        No wonder Clark and Lex want Lana, things look bigger when she holds them

Comment

Originally posted by kevy
                          em when lana was in the talon and was suprised by all the paparatzies, wasn't lex there too? i thought i seen him walking towards them on the right?

he is!!! iv got a screenshot but don't know how to show you...
                          That`s not Lex, it's the back of the head of a bald bodyguard xD

Comment

How about when Lana closed Chloe's laptop after trying to get into the folder about CK? Most laptops I know of don't shut off when you close the lid, so Chloe would just pop it open and see the same message that Lana was left with...But we don't see Chloe questioning Lana about what she was doing on her laptop do we?

Comment

Originally posted by kal-el_superman
                              How about when Lana closed Chloe's laptop after trying to get into the folder about CK? Most laptops I know of don't shut off when you close the lid, so Chloe would just pop it open and see the same message that Lana was left with...But we don't see Chloe questioning Lana about what she was doing on her laptop do we?

yeah that's true. Maybe Chloe did find out about Lana trying to search her files, but didn't tell her anything about it because she does understand how she feels. I mean, Chloe once desperately researched and spyed on Clark... so I'm sure she realizes how hard it is to have the doubt present and tries not to be too tough with her.

Comment

Working...
                              X
                              😀
                              🥰
                              🤢
                              😎
                              😡
                              👍
                              👎