This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Mistakes in 'Trespass'

Anyone catch anything?

Lana's tea (or whatever she was drinking) in Clark's room. From far away, you saw steam-actually looked like smoke. Up close, nothing at all.

Comment

The door to Lana's bedroom. The stalker guy chopped it down with the axe, then later when Lex gets back and is in Lana's room the door is fine. How did they get it fixed so fast?

Comment

When Lana and the security guy crashed through the window there's a closeup of his body with snow falling on him.

But when the view switches to Clark catching Lana from a distance, the snow is no longer falling in from the broken window.

Comment

Originally posted by Charissa70
          Lana's tea (or whatever she was drinking) in Clark's room. From far away, you saw steam-actually looked like smoke. Up close, nothing at all.
          I thought up close, there was tons of steam.

Comment

I also saw a lot of steam coming off the drink...

Comment

Lana's de-kryptonited necklace that she found in clarks sock drawer was about twice the size of the ones we've seen before. The one we used to see a few seasons back had the width of like a pen, this one was the size of a bottle cap. Anyone else notice that?

Comment

Originally posted by L0gan5
                Lana's de-kryptonited necklace that she found in clarks sock drawer was about twice the size of the ones we've seen before. The one we used to see a few seasons back had the width of like a pen, this one was the size of a bottle cap. Anyone else notice that?
                i was thinking the same thing. it seemed so big compared to my memory i had to think twice about what necklace that was. i chalked it up to faulty memory on my part, but at least now i know i wasn't alone.

Comment

No, the meteor charm is the correct size. It was never the width of a pen.

Comment

Don't know how anyone missed this?

In the scene where Chloe and Clark are talking in the barn, post Lana talking to Chloe about getting close to CLarks secret.
                    When Chloe is talking, to her right you can see a crew-member accidently walk into the shot and then walk back out real fast.

Anyone else see that.

Comment

Originally posted by supaspic
                      Don't know how anyone missed this?

In the scene where Chloe and Clark are talking in the barn, post Lana talking to Chloe about getting close to CLarks secret.
                      When Chloe is talking, to her right you can see a crew-member accidently walk into the shot and then walk back out real fast.

Anyone else see that.
                      That was the horse that Clark placed in that exact position 10 seconds earlier. It was not a crew member. (I originally thought that it was a crew member as well, but later realized that he put the horse there.)

Comment

nope

Comment

Originally posted by Flux capacitor
                          No, the meteor charm is the correct size. It was never the width of a pen.

http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedi...mallville1.jpg
                          the one in the episode last night was like the size of some1s thumb, the one in the pic u attached is like pinky sized

Comment

steam from cup kept changing...lol

Comment

I saw the horse too, but it did enter the frame in a weird way so it did originally appear to be someone entering the frame. We're not used to seeing actual animals in that barn too often....

Comment

Working...
                              X
                              😀
                              🥰
                              🤢
                              😎
                              😡
                              👍
                              👎