Collapse
No announcement yet.

Ep. 2.14 - Born Under a Bad Sign

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Didn't read the whole thread, kinda forgot to check in when i saw it, aaaanyway, Evil Sammy ROCKS!!!! I can actually see Meg in him which was totally awesome, great acting for JP there hehehe Sam got Meg inside him.

Also, evil sammy, SO HOT! Also love the Evil!Sam/Jo interaction. I actually really like Jo in this one, not that i usually don't like her, i do like her, just more so in this one.

Comment

I'm not a real serious watcher, but I watched this ep and- WOW!

Btw... does Dean like Jo? He seemed a little jealous of the fact that she was more concerned about Dean then him, and the whole "I could be a lot more then you." and the hand holding, and strange almost-kissing, and then he almost raped her... and the strange hair stroking....

Or maybe the weird demon has a thing for Jo...
      Last edited by Ireallylikethisshow; 02-16-2007, 09:20 PM.

Comment

Meg you mean?Hmmm Meg/Jo, wouldn't say no to that... too bad Meg's body's dead.

Sam hardly had that much contact with Jo until this episode, pretty sure it was just the demons messing with them though i did find DemonSam/Jo much hotter than Dean/Jo. Love that thing he did when he stroked her hair with a knife.
        Last edited by Daddylion; 02-17-2007, 07:35 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Daddylion
          Meg you mean?Hmmm Meg/Jo, wouldn't say no to that... too bad Meg's body's dead.

Sam hardly had that much contact with Jo until this episode, pretty sure it was just the demons messing with them though i did find DemonSam/Jo much hotter than Dean/Jo. Love that thing he did when he stroked her hair with a knife.
          I like Sam/Jo more then Dean/Jo too.

The knife thing was kind of funny, and strangely affectionate considering the situation. I thought it was funny though.

Sam: (holding up a huge knife) You know you can tell me anything...

Comment

i don't like the idea of sam and jo together. she's not his type, i'd rather see dean and jo together, even though i know it'll never happen. i think sam would look better with ava :]

Comment

Originally posted by Smallville_Fanatic_3
              i don't like the idea of sam and jo together. she's not his type, i'd rather see dean and jo together, even though i know it'll never happen. i think sam would look better with ava :]
              Lol. I'm the opposite. I like Sam/Jo, and Dean/Ava...

Comment

best preformance by Jared I have seen.

So creepy.

haha Justin Timberlake.

Comment

Originally posted by vouge09
                  best preformance by Jared I have seen.

So creepy.
                  many people have said so. I think it's why he got the Teen Choice Award nom and Jen didn't.

And I've heard a lot of people say they suddenly respect Jared as an actor now that they've seen his performance in BUABS.
                  (I respected him before that as an actor. I mean, c'mon, it can't be easy to play whiny!emo!college student when you're really laidback!texasboy! )

Comment

lol , I just saw something there I hadn't seen before. I never saw much of him on GG cause I never watched it much , so I couldnt say but you can't deny some great acting there.

Comment

Originally posted by vouge09
                      you can't deny some great acting there.
                      word.

heh.

Comment

Bloody Brilliant. Supernatural is Without a Doubt STILL at its best. Jared was sensational as the demon. All that and he was posessed! Great episode. Can't wait to see the outcome of this season, it gets better and better every time.

Comment

Originally posted by WellingFan
                          Bloody Brilliant. Supernatural is Without a Doubt STILL at its best. Jared was sensational as the demon. All that and he was posessed! Great episode.
                          BUABS is a great episode, agreed, WellingFan. Jared was so great in this one, it converted a LOT of people over to his side. I actually remember reading posts saying things like "I didn't know that Jared could act like that!" and stuff. It was his first real chance to strut his stuff and he won over a lot of people with it.

He also turned on a lot of fans as evil!Sam (of course really it was possessed!Sam but still).

Comment

This episode was pretty good.One of my favs for the season so far.Liked how meg came back,it was a good idea not to use sams evil side yet and jo came back.

Comment

My fave part was Dean punches Sam in the end. Lol.

Comment

Working...
                              X
                              😀
                              🥰
                              🤢
                              😎
                              😡
                              👍
                              👎