Collapse
No announcement yet.

Episode 3.12 - There's Got To Be A Morning After Pill

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Dick was not aware that Veronica was drugged per se. However, he was with Logan when Logan when the boys were doing body shots off of her and forcing alcohol into her. Additionally, she was passed out in the bedroom when Dick left Veronica with Beaver and encouraged Beaver to have sex with her. Dick is completely culpable.

As for Madison, there does seem to be a tension even before Veronica's transformation into angry first season Veronica. Madison is certainly angry that Veronica sided with her father instead of Duncan and the 09ers. Madison is angry that drunken Veronica "makes out" with Dick at her party. And Madison has repeatedly made comments which indicate that Madison hates that Veronica ignores her socio-economic place in the Neptune world (aka that poor outcast Veronica dates wealthy popular boys Duncan and Logan).

Perhaps we should start a thread about this in the character forum???

Back on topic... although I agree that they were broken up and therefore Logan was free to do what he want. There are certain rules one follows in relationships... one being that you never sleep with an ex's close friends or enemies... another being that you never sleep with a friend's ex. Logan broke the rules... he knew Veronica hated Madison... he knew Madison was Dick's only serious ex-girlfriend. However, Veronica's anger should have been directed towards Logan and not Madison, since Madison owes her nothing. Although Madison seemed pretty darn happy to tell Veronica and gloat.

Definately sick of mopey pathetic drinky Logan. Where is the Logan that smashed in the headlights??? Where is the Logan that walked on the edge of a bridge and fought a gang??? Sure... he was self-destructive, but at least interesting.

Comment

Originally posted by yellowqueen22
      Definately sick of mopey pathetic drinky Logan. Where is the Logan that smashed in the headlights??? Where is the Logan that walked on the edge of a bridge and fought a gang??? Sure... he was self-destructive, but at least interesting.
      Can I get an A-Men!!

You don't know how much I agree with that Jen. I think the main problem is that Aaron isn't around anymore to give Logan something to rebel against. The whole reason he acted out and did the things he did, was to go against his father for the most part. Now his only real purpose is to play the boyfriend, as you said, this is boring. He was interesting before, and that is back when I could support LoVe. But now, I am getting sick of the fact that it seems like every preview for the next week's episode revolves around relationship issues with Logan and Veronica.

Where the hell has Wallace been? For someone who was Veronica's best friend, he has barely been shown. Hell Piz has had more appearances than Wallace. It would be nice for Wallace to have more of a central role.

This episode as a whole was not one of my favorites. There was a little expansion on the new arc with DOD's death. But mostly it was just spent on LoVe issues and a typical mystery of the week. I like seeing Weevil acting like his old self. That was entertaining.

I also agree that it was messed up for Logan to sleep with the one person Veronica hates the most. While they were broken up, there are rules that should not be crossed.

Comment

Working...
      X
      😀
      🥰
      🤢
      😎
      😡
      👍
      👎