Collapse
No announcement yet.

Different end of the spectrum

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Peter not only has the powers of the heroes he has come into contact with, but he also has all of Sylars powers to boot. Remember, he pushed Sylar off the school saving Clare. Thus he came into contact with Sylar and absorbed his powers.

Comment

I believe the only power Peter would be able to absorb from Sylar would be his actual power, the one that lets him know how things work. This is just speculation, but I think that Peter's ability would only allow him to absorb natural powers, not ones implanted like Sylar has done to himself.

Also, since we now know that Peter can/has perma-absorbed, and I remember Simone's Dad having that dream with Peter in it, maybe that's how Peter got his prophetic dream power?

Comment

Originally posted by MidgardDragon
        I believe the only power Peter would be able to absorb from Sylar would be his actual power, the one that lets him know how things work. This is just speculation, but I think that Peter's ability would only allow him to absorb natural powers, not ones implanted like Sylar has done to himself.

Also, since we now know that Peter can/has perma-absorbed, and I remember Simone's Dad having that dream with Peter in it, maybe that's how Peter got his prophetic dream power?
        Good point.
        I hadn't thought of that.

And, since there was at one time another group of "Heroes" that we know now that Claude was in, could have her father also been a member?

They have a lot of back stories to fill us in on.

Comment

Very good thought.

Comment

I think he will have some sort of limit though. there is no reason to continue the show if the good guy is so much stronger than the bad guy. and as a side note I think every single special person on the show has either worked for or benefitted from Linderman. Like Peter, Hiro and Claire and Micah maybe the only ones that havent had direct contact with him but even they have all benefitted from him. Peter Claire and Micah all have had at least one parent work for him and Hiro is going to get his sword from him

Comment

Originally posted by boutny3421
              I think he will have some sort of limit though. there is no reason to continue the show if the good guy is so much stronger than the bad guy.
              I wouldn't call Peter that much more powerful than Sylar. Peter can permanently absorb powers, Sylar can permanently steal powers. Sounds like pretty even footing, IMO.

Comment

I wonder if peter's borrowed powers are as strong as the orgionals.

Comment

Working...
                X
                😀
                🥰
                🤢
                😎
                😡
                👍
                👎