Collapse
No announcement yet.

Nathan's the daddy

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

The writers didn't really try to mislead us, except making us think it was too obvious and think it was someone else.

Comment

Originally posted by Alztybrn
      Anybody think that Nathan actually set the fire to get rid of Claire and Meredith? Kind of "erase" his affair?
      actually i think it was before nathan got married so there wouldnt have been an affair. I think meredith just had a flind with nathan during her travels and got pregnant and told him about it only after she thought claire was dead. i think she caused the fire cause she didnt have control over her abilities at the time.

Comment

Originally posted by superhippie2000
        .... i think she caused the fire cause she didnt have control over her abilities at the time.
        That's what I was thinking. She must have carried that guilt all these years, thinking she killed her daughter.

Comment

Yeah that'd be pretty bad. Spending aroudn a decade and a half thinking you killed your only child. This has to be a relief.

Comment

Yea I think it was definitely cool even though i did see it coming. me and my roomate were debating about it for like a week before But i gotta say now i'm thnking what about his other kids. Are they gonna turn out special or is it just claire.

Comment

"Wonder Twins Power ACTIVATE!"

Comment

OMG! She looks nothing like him! lol

Comment

Not very italian looking is she?

Comment

well she looks more like the mother. or perhaps nathan isnt the real father just meredith thinks he is. twists galore lol.

Comment

Could be we'll find out sometime down the road that Nathan isn't the real father, but I doubt it. The way the writers sounded in the TV Guide interview, they were pretty certain.

Also, as far as his other family is concerned, I honestly believe they'll handle this well. Because he did have the child before he was married. I don't know ... for some reason, I think she'll be accepted into the family rather well. At least, by Peter and their mother.

The fact that she doesn't look much like Nathan was one of the reasons why I questioned whether he would be a real possibility. But like people said ... she looks like her mother.

I'm anxious to see what they do with this. I really believe, once things settle down, that Claire will be a positive influence in Nathan's life.
                      Last edited by mackenzie925; 02-06-2007, 03:07 PM.

Comment

Awesome!!!I thought that it would be HRG all along.This is a major devellopement...

Comment

im not sure why everyone though it was HRG. i mean the writers wouldn't make it like that. that wouldn't be a surprise.

but i guess the "hero gene" is random power of some sort. cuz fire + flying does not equal healing. it equals like... fantastic four's human torch. haha.

Comment

i SO thought it was linderman. all my friends and my mom thought it was nathan, but i just couldn't believe it. THIS IS CRAZY !!!!! how the hell can this happen !! holy crap. i can't wait till peter finds out, i wanna see his reaction. didn't nathan suspect something when he was in texas, and heard about a girl, blonde hair, walked through fire without getting hurt? wow.

Comment

He thought she was dead.
                              So I doubt he gave it another thought.

Comment

Yeah but now what do you think he is going to do?

Comment

Working...
                                X
                                😀
                                🥰
                                🤢
                                😎
                                😡
                                👍
                                👎