X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Mini Wolfsbane
    ha!

Nice.

I forgot about Eden's power.

Of course, if I had Eden's power, I'd be terribly dangerous.

*uses her power to convince a pilot who flys a high class jet to
    fly her to Sendhil's house.*
    "You're convinced that you want to give me a couple locks
    of your hair, your shirt, the keys to your car, and an
    autographed picture of you."
    "...For the rest of the day, when someone says the word
    'this', your reply will be 'blueberry muffin'."

"Now, have a great day.--Oh, and next time you're
    on the set, you're going to suggest to the writers
    that your character needs more screentime and
    shirtless scenes."

I'm evil.

Except I wouldn't really want the keys to his care. Everything
    else, though, yeah, definitely! (Particularly the muffin response.)
    Umm, now are you sure that is all you would tell him to do? After all he would be under your complete control!

Comment

Well.. Peter Petrelli..duh.. you can have all the powers.. unless there are no powerful people other then you.. then it is pointless .. in which case... maybe the reading minds... The flying sounds pretty awesome too.. and the healing.. but id probably want the reading minds ability over all (if not the peter petrelli power)

Comment

Peter is the tops on my list also,

Comment

Claude's power, just think of stealing money, food, expensive stuff, wut else. Also, scare people for fun, and no, not peeping, well maybe yea...LOL, peep Claire for sure!

Comment

Sylar because i could control my powers where if you were peter you would go oops there goes a city.

Comment

That girl Hiro tried to save but failed had a cool power. I think she had the abillity to remember things. She learned that language really fast. I could use that to do good in college. Just think I could study a test just one time and it's lock in my mind forever. I could get more degrees in a few years then most people get in a life time. Could even learn martial arts and millitary hand to hand skills within a short amount of time. May not seem like I have powers but it would help me out alot in life. I could learn anything I want really fast. Would be cool to learn spanish and speak that langage as good as i speak english. That girl really could have done alot with her gift, too bad Sylar killed her.

Comment

I think that while a valid answer, Peter and Sylar are kinda cheating. It's like selecting "All of the Above".

Out of the others... Elle has a pretty sweet ability, that would be cool to have. Even Bob's has potential.

Can't forget the one that can control the weather... He's gonna be cool...
                Last edited by Frost27; 09-13-2008, 03:47 PM.

Comment

i want to be a new hero with new powers;
                  my power would be to manifest powers to the limit of my imagination.
                  To simply be able to alter time, space, reality and create what i want.
                  To simply desire something to happen and it happens.

So basically i can be more powerfull then peter, il just imagine an astroid dropping on his head and it would happen lol

Comment

Originally posted by onslaught85
                    i want to be a new hero with new powers;
                    my power would be to manifest powers to the limit of my imagination.
                    To simply be able to alter time, space, reality and create what i want.
                    To simply desire something to happen and it happens.

So basically i can be more powerfull then peter, il just imagine an astroid dropping on his head and it would happen lol
                    Enjoy the videos and music you love, upload original content, and share it all with friends, family, and the world on YouTube.

Comment

If I had a power it would have to be all of Supermans but without the weakness of Kryptonite

Comment

First: Claire's
                        Why: Immortality people!

Second: Eden
                        Why: Anything i wanted...

Third: Elle
                        Why: Because its just to cool.

Peter and Sylar is kinda cheating really.

Comment

Figured as much that most everybody would post Peter cause mean who wouldn't like to have more than one power but if Peter's power was out of the question then that's a different story. Honestly it's hard for me to chose which one i'd like to have over the rest...mean i've always wanted super-strength...always wanted to teleport...always wished i had a better memory lol...would love to fly...really would like to not get hurt or heal rather...like superspeed.

Those are prolly all the powers i'd like to have unless i'm missing someone but if i had to choose one i might would have to go with one of the guys we see in the online comics. Mainly because his power is similar to one of my favorite comic book characters which is the power to create duplicates of yourself...if you remember it was a story on Adam and how he thought he'd finally found someone who'd give him a decent fight thinking the guy couldn't die but you find out there were just 100's of copies.

But i really wouldn't want the power if it wasn't almost exactly like Multiple Man cause with MM he can make a dupe and have that dupe learn something and then absorb said dupe and know everything that dupe learned...so like in the comics you could send out dozens of copies and have them each learn something really useful like being a doctor and such and then absorb them all and their knowledge. Plus i always wish there were more of me cause i always wanna do 10 things at once.

Comment

peter, why have one when you can have all.

Comment

Heiro's Power ,, YATAHHHAAAAAAAA ohh yeah i would have fun with that one

Comment

Peter but considering I don't know anybody with abilities it would be kinda pointless right? lol

Comment

Working...
                                X
                                😀
                                🥰
                                🤢
                                😎
                                😡
                                👍
                                👎