No announcement yet.

dying or drugs?

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• dying or drugs?

Watched that episode again today (the only good part about it was seeing Lana die) and I was wondering--is it really supposed to be something that makes you die, or just a hallucinogen? I personally don't see how, if Lana died, she would see anything but fire But if clark was injected with kryptonite, it seems like he really WOULD die... what are your thoughts anyone?
    The chemical really makes you die
    0%
    Drugs--Lana's crazy
    0%
    No way to tell
    0%
    Yea! Lana died! Oh, man, she came back
    0%

You know, Peat, you really shouldn't wish death on anyone... I suppose it's not as bad when it's a fictional character, but still!
    I think for all intents & purposes of the show, they really did scientifically die (stopped breathing/ hearts stopped beating) for a bit. It was good to see Jonathan again.
    We know that where people go when they die was incorrectly portrayed, but keep in mind that this is the fictional DC comics universe where evolution really happened...

Comment

good point--though the way the people on the drug acted made it seem like a narcotic, which would imply that it was a hallucinogen and that the med student was just trying to justify his actions when he said it wasn't a drug.

Comment

It still counts as a narcotic; it's just a narcotic that makes a person dead for a minute or 2.

Comment

My guess? The seeming crack head refrence contrasted vs the mythology that is found in the comics I have to go with Ole Pete here.

Lana saw nothing but something she wanted to hear - "we're here for you" I would hope if the writers were giving a final farewell to the parents of Lana... they would have said something more impactful than that. At least something more honest?

Lex gets the reversal of his actual near death experience.. and that makes me really suspicious! So my vote is that to a human - its a powerful narcotic with unprecedentedly reliable hallucinatory side effects.

Then our boy gets a chemical that is effectively acid injected into his blood - and actually has the real deal.

Comment

^^well said! interesting theory of how it works...

Comment

It defenitly killed you. If it was drugs Jonathan wouldn't have warned Clark of Lionel knowing his secret.

Comment

Originally posted by dunkman
                It still counts as a narcotic; it's just a narcotic that makes a person dead for a minute or 2.
                this is true. Either way, its a drug and the effect of it (slowed death) is addicting.

Comment

Working...
                X
                😀
                🥰
                🤢
                😎
                😡
                👍
                👎