Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Fill in the blank: This episode was _____.

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

I thought this episode was good! I liked all the superman references with clois. I loved the clana too and how she took the thing (I dont know what it was- the thing clark got stabbed with and it bent or whatever) and how she couldn't say she didnt love him and I just like Clark on Red k so I loved it!

Comment

This was my favorite episode of the the whole season, maybe even the whole series. I cannot believe some ppl can say that Lois and Clark dont have chemistry after this epi. I agree with Jimmy, Lois and Clark! Clois4ever!!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

This episode while not my favourite at all had its moments. I like when Clark is on red K and he has a go at everyone at everyone really strains his relationships.
        I found Lois hilarious being in love with Clark, it was even funnier when Clark was trying to run away from her.
        I am happy Lana has found something finally.
        Though i am getting really annoyed and frustrated with the lack of storyline for MM i mean hurry the hell up!
        I give it a B+

Comment

I thought it was a fun show and enjoyed going along for the ride. Although it wasn't one of the best episodes, It brought out alot of different emotions.

The Lois and Clark scenes were comical. The Jimmy and Chloe scenes tried to tug on our heartstrings. I felt shock and embarrassment concerning every one of Clarks hurtful words and actions. I had all kinds of mixed emotions in the Lana - Clark loft scene. There was the anticipation of Lana figuring out Clark's secret and the excitement of the Lex - Clark fight scene. Finally, the mystery of Lana's pregnacy.

I took delight in seeing scenes that I didn't expect to see such as Lois and Clark's lust for each other and their jump over Metropolis. We all knew that they would both forget what happened but it was still fun to watch.

This show seemed to encompass all the smallville relationships and pushed them a little further along in just a single episode, with a Valentine's Day backdrop no less. Nice touch!
          Last edited by Caper 469; 02-04-2007, 09:45 AM.

Comment

I would but awesome but it was not there. So good works. I loved all the intensity and of coursered-K clark was awesome.

Comment

Working...
            X
            😀
            🥰
            🤢
            😎
            😡
            👍
            👎