Collapse
No announcement yet.

"Red" vs. "Rush" vs. "Crimson"

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Crimson.. yeah!! i like "im not done yet" line and also the time when he gave lex his "wedding present"... Loved lex's reaction and how clark threw him to the champaigne fountain.. hehehe

Comment

• I loved all three but I'm going with Red.

Comment

• i like crimson

Comment

• RedK episodes in order from best to least favourite (I like them all ^^)

1. Exile (Best episode ever so far)
          2. Crimson (Hot Clois + highest ownage/minute rating in one episode)
          3. Unsafe (Sarah Carter, nuff said)
          4. Red
          5. Rush
          Last edited by Québec; 07-16-2008, 05:40 PM.

Comment

• Exile is the best Red K episode.
            Red is the second best because of how well it introduced Red K and with how well it showed Clark progressionally breaking down
            Crimson is the third best because of the great Clois interaction and the table scene with Clark/Lex/Lana

I absolutely hate Unsafe. Terrible episode. Sarah Carter may be hot. But the writing in that episode was terrible. "Alicia, how did you know about Red Kryptonite?" " I just know everything about you."

Comment

• "I just know everything about you" Yeah that makes alot of sense...lol

Comment

• Originally posted by Karafan1
                "I just know everything about you" Yeah that makes alot of sense...lol
                Yeah no kidding. It has to be one of the worst examples of writing in the history of the show.

Comment

• out of those 3, RUSH was the best all around episode, hands down!

Comment

• Rush
                    HOT Chlark make out scene...
                    the second is Crimson..

Comment

• Crimson... Uh.. Hot Cloisness

Comment

• Crimson!

Comment

• Rush. Most definitely.

Comment

• Originally posted by vyperman7
                            Exile is the best Red K episode.
                            Red is the second best because of how well it introduced Red K and with how well it showed Clark progressionally breaking down
                            Crimson is the third best because of the great Clois interaction and the table scene with Clark/Lex/Lana

I absolutely hate Unsafe. Terrible episode. Sarah Carter may be hot. But the writing in that episode was terrible. "Alicia, how did you know about Red Kryptonite?" " I just know everything about you."
                            I almost completely agree here. I would stick in Rush before Crimson because the true use of red-k fit that episode. In Crimson, we saw it mostly used as a love potion & truth serum. But in Red & Exile, we know that red-k freed Clark so that he really gets out of control and doesn't go after any single girl. Instead it makes him live the life he would without the Kents' morals holding him back. But you know this.

From a purely non-shipper POV (even though I like Clois), I have to say that in Rush, Pete & Chloe were affected by the parasite that made them do crazy things, like red-k Clark. So IMHO, in that episode, it was fitting for Pete to slip red-k on Clark knowing what Clark could do.

I think we both agree that Exile was so awesome because it was Clark living the life he would have led had he ran off to Metropolis with or without Lex in Red. So it took the Red storyline to the next step. I really want to see how red-k would affect his RBB identity & possible fallout as a result of it.

Comment

• In this order

Best - Red
                              Second - Crimson
                              Third - Rush

Comment

• I don't know which Red-k episode was the best, but Crimson was the absolute worst. Clark kidnapping an engaged pregnant woman and forcing a kiss on her? Clark trying to kill someone? I still hate the writers for that.
                                It wasn't fun, or clever. It was just sad.

Comment

Working...
                                X
                                😀
                                🥰
                                🤢
                                😎
                                😡
                                👍
                                👎