Collapse
No announcement yet.

Lana's pregnancy

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

I was wondering the same thing about the nursery being a boy's room...if he did happen to have some of Clark's blood (or some other type of genetically enhanced blood) than maybe he's controlling everything about it. Like if it was going to be a boy or not... And maybe Lex thought if he tinkered with the pregnancy, than he could stop Lana from dying. I don't know...but I'm sticking with my original theory.

Comment

I agree with the folks who think that this baby is some sort of experiment, most likely the product of 33.1 research.

I don't think that baby is in anyway Kryptonian. I'm not even sure if Lex even has that vial of Clark's blood anymore. If I remember correctly wasn't Lionel the last person to have it? Because Lex returned the vial he stole to Helen in an attempt to prove he was trustworthy (we all know how that one turned out).

I think that Lex, as stated before, wants to use Lana as some kind of "breeder" for his super army to battle the burgeoning JLA who, according to the spoilers, have been quite busy destroying his research labs.

Comment

Sorry guys but all this seems way out there and while something is weird with Lana's pregancy I dont agree that Lex somehow planted Clarks DNA or something.

I did however find it weird that the baby's room was blue as if Lex knew it was going to be a boy... and that Lana not Lex got nervous in the room, didnt want to announce the baby, etc.

Comment

he knew it was a boy 'cuz he planted boy freak DNA in her

Comment

I don't think its a genetic experiment, but when somebody said he was faking it, they are a genius. Thats what it has to be. the ultimate way for lex to get lana to marry him and divide her from clark.

Comment

what if lionel has something to do with the whole baby thing? lana went to see him after her and lex supposedly slept together and lionel gave her a drink, what if lex asked him to put somethin in the drink or did it himself (something kryptonite related) to make her pregnant.. it is a bit of a stretch, just thinkin out of the box lol

Comment

why doesn't Lana have a big belly??????!!!!!!

Comment

I think that Lex was surprised by the pregnancy , becuses the meteor shower made him sterile. He probably changed somehow when Zod took over his body and now he is trying to make sure this baby is going to be born by using the doctor to give her some type of injections. I don't remeber him ever getting any of his womwen pregnant.

Comment

Originally posted by Kalyxx
                    I think that Lex was surprised by the pregnancy , becuses the meteor shower made him sterile. He probably changed somehow when Zod took over his body and now he is trying to make sure this baby is going to be born by using the doctor to give her some type of injections. I don't remeber him ever getting any of his womwen pregnant.
                    even though lex became sterile because of the meteors could it be possible he had like a kryptonite lube made and it affected lana. but lex wanted this because he is a duranged maniac and wants to experiment as much as he can with krptonite

Comment

meteor shower cures

When he was a young lad the meotor shower his asthma he was suffering when it happened he lost his hair too.

Comment

Originally posted by ox007
                        Lex does

Comment

Originally posted by ox007
                          Not sure if the writers know that pregnant women get big bellies.

Comment

Originally posted by Kryptonian-Ronin
                            Not sure if the writers know that pregnant women get big bellies.
                            or they cant afford to give her a big belly

Comment

The pregnancy plot is a disaster about to break. I can just feel it.

Comment

A couple things are possible... to rehash...

1) It's Lex's real baby (right *rolls eyes*)
                                2) It's a genetic alteration of Him or of someone in 33.1
                                3) It's just a bubble that keeps growing to make Lana THINK she's pregnant
                                4) It's Clark's baby, Lex used his DNA somehow. That way he can test on his own kid, freak.

Number 3 and 4 make most sense.

*SPOILER WARNING*

In the spoilers it says that Lana looses the baby, Lex tells her so, after a plane accident. So it could be either 3 or 4.

Comment

Working...
                                X
                                😀
                                🥰
                                🤢
                                😎
                                😡
                                👍
                                👎